Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:00 pm

@Cila51290 wrote:
@notarose wrote:I can't even with this RS dude and his 8 balls.  He's an anomaly.

Cila, it's difficult to determine color hue because different cameras capture light differently.

True, but the colors aren't so far fetched. We're not talking about a red wall vs a blue wall. Hugesmile

IMO the walls in each pic and the green tint of the side wall are very similar as well as the couch. I won't be shocked if we now get a pic of Nick out on the street somewhere.
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:14 pm

@MonicaJM2001 wrote:LOL IMO it is a SHV and the orange couch situation is now causing some creative covering up. PJ's all day to hanging out with friend?....BUSTED!

This. As soon as I saw her second snap with her friend, I knew I would read comments second-guessing it but this seems way too much of a coincidence, IMO. Nick is spotted at an airport going somewhere, Nick and Vanessa are both radio silent on social media and then post within moments of each other seated on what seems to be a similar couch.

Online fandom observing them like a hawk, pick up on this and immediately starts freaking out and posting about it online. And soon after a friend is posted with Vanessa. Yeah, not buying it. And this is exactly why I've been saying that I feel like contrary to believing Nick ended up alone, I think they've just been trying to be a lot more low key since the season is airing and more people are watching for exactly stuff like this.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm glad Nick was introduced to one of Vanessa's closest friends. I would not be surprised if it was Vanessa's plan when he visited all along. Maybe she's the go to for whatever they need. If there was a handler with them, orange couch would have been covered up IMO. Oops!
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:54 pm

@SeekAny wrote:I'm still convinced it is. Think Nick went to Canada this time and her friend stopped by.

They were too quiet yesterday, he was the one spotted at an airport and that couch is the same!

ITA with you!! Smiley
George1218

Female Posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:55 pm

@lleyki wrote:
@MonicaJM2001 wrote:LOL IMO it is a SHV and the orange couch situation is now causing some creative covering up. PJ's all day to hanging out with friend?....BUSTED!

This. As soon as I saw her second snap with her friend, I knew I would read comments second-guessing it but this seems way too much of a coincidence, IMO. Nick is spotted at an airport going somewhere, Nick and Vanessa are both radio silent on social media and then post within moments of each other seated on what seems to be a similar couch.

Online fandom observing them like a hawk, pick up on this and immediately starts freaking out and posting about it online. And soon after a friend is posted with Vanessa. Yeah, not buying it. And this is exactly why I've been saying that I feel like contrary to believing Nick ended up alone, I think they've just been trying to be a lot more low key since the season is airing and more people are watching for exactly stuff like this.

I agree. If I were TPTB and if SM indicates fans have picked up on a potential final couple spoiler from SM stuff posted by said couple and fan assumptions are CORRECT, then I am going to work to disprove that idea. If the fan assumptions are INCORRECT then I am going to encourage that idea by not trying to counter or disprove the idea. Twitter tells Nick/Vanessa they see they are on what looks like the same couch. Result: Vanessa's friend appears. As for RS and his assertions, he doesn't know squat about SHV IMO. He is taking the bait with the new evidence Vanessa conveniently provided AFTER Nissa couchgate happened. JMO.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Well, we'll see.
JoJo I believe met with Jordan and others last season, so perhaps it's possible. Production seems to be loosening up every season.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29619

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Am I the only one who can't exactly make out the orange couch Vanessa is on? I can see it, sort of, but I can easily see it being something else.
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Anybody know the time line of today? What time did Van and then Nick post.....what time did fan message them.....what time did she post pic with friend....
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4739

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Lol, if you go back 120 weeks, there is a pic of said friend laying on what appears to be an orangish leather piece of furniture with a bunch of pillows. (Vanessa instagram).
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:04 pm

I have no doubt in my mind that this is a SHV weekend . They were just caught due to the time and the couch. I am so happy that they are together . I am sure it is hard for them to be away from each other because to me she had him when she walked out of the limo and there was no looking back for Nick. JMO
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:04 pm

Ooops continue discussion in new thread found here

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum