SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 15 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:So I thought I heard that Amanda said she was going to take it slow with Josh and not bring her girls into it for awhile.  So he's in LA now staying with her and the girls for a week as he said in one of his blog interviews.

So can someone tell me if they think awhile is two weeks, or did I misunderstand what Amanda said.

She is soooo phony. IMO.   She sneaks around and only puts out there what she thinks her fans want to hear, not the truth.  She has so many people snookered. IMO

If she's going to jump right back where she started with him why doesn't she say nothing or if she's going to say anything say the truth.  

I can see her getting pregnant real soon in order to see that he does not leave her again. She is so desperate.. In my opinion.

In regards to the first bolded paragraph: You could switch out all the she's for he, meaning Josh, and it would apply just as well, IMO.  In that sense they are two peas in a pod, again IMO.

As for the second bolded sentence:  again, switch he for she, and it applies just as much and appropriately, IMO.

Actually for the most part, other than getting pregnant laugh out loud, the whole thing can and should apply to him as well.  He his not an innocent party in this, it takes two to tango, make babies, and continue in what IMO is a sick cycle.

These two are dumb and continue to use each other for whatever pleasures and reason they want.  Including but not limited to keep themselves relevant, their names out, and profiting from it.  I won't have any sympathy for either when this goes up in flames, again.  You can't fix stupid, IMO, and apparently these two don't know any better.  

I do feel for those girls.  And while I really enjoy and laugh at the side eye and awesome faces Char makes in pics with Josh, I wouldn't wish more time with him on her for anything.  Poor girl.  JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Nicely stated. It's a shame. Reminds me of the old saying: There is a hole for every butt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:17 pm

I heard/read parts of Josh's recent interviews and know he said he was going to visit Amanda and the girls while in town but I didn't know he was actually staying with them. SMDH!

WTH?!

I agree with you Ladybug. You can substitute her name for his and it be equally true.

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Acrunch wrote:I heard/read parts of Josh's recent interviews and know he said he was going to visit Amanda and the girls while in town but I didn't know he was actually staying with them.  SMDH!

WTH?!

I agree with you Ladybug.  You can substitute her name for his and it be equally true.  

Acrunch,

He has done so many of these blogs recently that I can't keep track.  But I'm 99% sure that in one of them he stated that he was going there for the Monday night event and would be spending the time with Amanda and the girls from Friday through Wednesday.

If I am wrong about this I would appreciate someone setting me straight as I don't want to put out misinformation.

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:50 pm

^That's what he said.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 pm

These two are just ridiculous. One minute they're shading each other left and right, next minute they're spending "family" time together again. I mean how many times has Josh tweeted about a new chapter by now? He must forget what he's read after a few days, since he keeps re-reading the same one. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:55 pm

There is no way Josh wanted to be single while Nick's FRC was airing, imo. That she took him back is probably motivated by the shilling dollar, but for him I think it is all about his monstrous ego. BOR and DUH. perfect combo imo. stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:29 pm

BKay wrote:There is no way Josh wanted to be single while Nick's FRC was airing, imo. That she took him back is probably motivated by the shilling dollar, but for him I think it is all about his monstrous ego. BOR and DUH. perfect combo imo. stupid

They deserve one another, the same can't be said for those poor children.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Amanda snapped that she's adding 'author' to her name soon laugh out loud.

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Hope it's a children's book since that's about what her comprehension level is.

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 86669110 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:04 pm

umngirl wrote:Hope it's a children's book since that's about what her comprehension level is.

Heaven help us! Hope it's not a Mommy 101 for Dummies . I can't even image what she is qualified to write about.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:07 pm

umngirl wrote:Hope it's a children's book since that's about what her comprehension level is.

Hey now! That's an insult to children's literature! Some children's books are some of the best. laugh out loud 

Sounds like it's a memoire. laugh out loud  She said on snap she's sharing her story as a single mommy. AKA It's Not Ok Part II

Amanda is not the sharpest tool, Andi is not the nicest person. But I'm sorry... two against one, and Josh has emotional abuser written all over him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom