SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 19 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Aren't they originally from upstate NY? Josh was born in Syracuse.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:35 pm

From my understanding this is where his mother's family of origin was from years ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Great, we're getting closer to me? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Wells wishing Amanda a happy birthday made my heart melt a little. Hoping for a Nashville makeout part 2 cantstopl

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Ugh I was just reading this article about how Amanda makes $20k a month from her diff eyewear, sugar bear hair, fab fit fun etc. posts. scratch So that means Becca, etc. makes about the same. Super depressing, laugh out loud. Im jealous. So yea, when people ask them what their real "job" is...the answer is, they don't need a real job.
http://www.betches.com/how-much-do-instagram-influencers-make

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Jeez! Maybe I should sign up for this stupid show... 20K here I come! LOL
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Speaking of Josh's abusive behavior, is this merely verbal and not physical? I hope it's not physical, although verbal isn't good either. Just curious.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:35 am

So it seems that her ex had to bring Charlie for medical attention because she couldn't breathe.  Some people made comments on a picture of Amanda's and she deleted the comments.  But still stayed at Stagecoach.   Does anyone agree with me that she is not the great mother that she projects to her fans?   Am I wrong to think no matter how severe the attack was I would have immediately left wherever I was and gotten myself back home with my child.    This is all my opinion.

I know this is true because the ex did a snap leaving the medical facility with Charlie, saying thank God everything's okay.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:42 am

I think it's Charlie that suffers from asthma and has been hospitalized in the past for such. It does not appear life threatening, but certainly something that most mothers would choose to be at their children's bedside. Rolling Eyes
Personally, I don't think Amanda has ever smacked of the good mother example. From the way she dresses the kids to the men she has chosen to put in her life ,smacks of bad decisions, to me.
Her choices have alway, always, always seemed questionable to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:07 am

Not that I think Amanda's the Mother of the Year or anything, but if Charlie wasn't hospitalized because of the attack and is with her father, then I don't really see the point of Amanda going back. She's hours away and if it's the dad's turn to have the kids, I doubt he'll just let her take over and have them for the rest of the weekend. Is she supposed to make a 4-hour round trip just to comfort her kid for a minute? Granted I don't have kids of my own, but an asthma attack isn't anything new to any of these people at this point, so as long as Charlie's okay, I don't really see the emergency. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:18 am

I have seen Amanda snap chat Charlie doing her nebulizer treatment for asthma so it is an ongoing thing. If he said she was ok I don't see why Amanda would need to come home. She clearly loves those girls so say what you want about amanda but I don't think she would ditch her sick child for a country festival.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:59 am

She must have been talking with Charlie's father, he had everything under control, and it wasn't anything he couldn't manage. Perhaps it was just a quick hospital visit, and Charlie was home even before Amanda would've reached the hospital, so it made no sense for Amanda to hurry home. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom