SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 02, 2017 11:08 pm

Why doesn't Amanda just drop him for good? I don't get it. He's nothing special and she has two daughters that look up to her. I'd put a restraining order on his azz. He's a creep and unfortunately Amanda isn't the brightest light bulb. Do something girl!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue May 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he ambushed her and called the paps for round II photos together and she broke away before the photo op. Hence the marks on him.

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 pm

@bleuberry She should have waited until the photo op and then kick him in the nuts let the world see him ambushing her and holding her hostage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 03, 2017 12:03 am

Amanda goes to stagecoach every year. There are photos from last year. Lauren has gone before too and lived in LA. Weird she had plans to go for a couple months and josh went last minute. I don't think amanda wants anything to do with him. He snap chatted with other girls seeming to be trying to make her jealous. I think he went to control and manipulate her. Creepy and weird.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed May 03, 2017 9:02 am

Amanda tries to play the innocent victim and publicly say she wants nothing to do with him, but it's a different story privately.  I saw this comment on that eonline news article...so it appears they left together at least one of the nights.  

But I agree he went there for this exact purpose, and they were both trying to make each other jealous.
Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 24 Img_8712

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 03, 2017 10:18 am

I don't think it's so easy getting a restraining order. A friend of mine had to get one from her abusive husband during an ugly divorce and it was not such a simple thing. As far as the above @reason that would be abusive too wouldn't it? woman might applaud it, but it could be considered assault?
I agree, she needs to stay away and he needs to stay away.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 03, 2017 10:29 am

How do we know they really left together? I personally don't believe that comment. A source in the article says they saw each other for 30 mins and it was brief. Not to mention, josh had instagrammed a video of him leaving with two other girls one of the nights. I bet Amanda had a girls trip planned for months and josh went last minute to taunt and control her. Just like all the time he's been spending in LA in the studio and whatever else he's doing. He won leave her alone and From what I can see on Amanda's social media and the vibe I get from her , after the reality Steve incident she's seemed to really move on. I think that's exactly why josh did this is because he can tell she's moved on and wants him out of her life snd his abusive controlling ways can't handle that. Lauren and Amanda's sister don't like josh. She was also with the twins who hate josh. Amanda was instagramming with them the entire concert each day.

********edited************

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 03, 2017 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NO SPOILERS)

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 am

If Amanda doesn't want to have anything to do with him, then she shouldn't be anywhere near him IMHO.

There wouldn't be any pleasantries from me, stay away, don't bother me, don't talk to me. This going back and forth, being together for 30 minutes etc, being at the same venue, just adds fuel to his psychotic manipulative ways. IMHO. He was quick to post the boo boo's on his arm.

Why would she even bother talking to him, if in fact she did. He called the cops on her, why in the world would she give him one second of her time, I have no idea. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 10:39 am

Please do not post any spoilers in any thread other than those titled Bachelorette 13 SPOILERS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 03, 2017 10:44 am

@GuardianAngel so amanda was supposed to cancel her trip planned for months because josh decided to go 2 days before? I wonder if he even told her or just showed up. I actually feel bad for Amanda. I believe she does truly want him gone. I saw a comment amanda left on corrines photo saying she wishes she went to the Unforgettable premiere where Josh posted with Catherine Heigl. Seems amanda was invited and didn't go probably because Josh did. She is avoiding him IMO. But he is purposely following her. Wonder when he will be back in LA Rolling Eyes

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 10:49 am

@Sarahrayofsunshinee I didn't say she was suppose to cancel her trip. I was referring to your post that indicated an article claims they were together for 30 minutes.

What is she doing with him for 30 minutes, if that is in fact true, is my point. I wouldn't be with him for one second. There are paps everywhere, people watching everywhere, why does she put herself in this position is my point.

If he were to approach me, I'd leave, I'd get security, I'd do something. The last thing I'd to is talk to him, considering all the SM from Mommy dearest, the shade he's thrown, calling the police and on and on. JMHO, I wouldn't give this guy the time of day.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 03, 2017 10:52 am

Amanda gets zero sympathy from me. Stagecoach is not some small thing. If they wanted to ignore each other and not see each other it would have been easily accomplished. Personally, I don't believe Amanda is this innocent victim and I definitely think she likes whatever attention this saga gives her. JMO

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 24 87b72b10 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 24 86669110 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom