SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 20, 2017 10:25 pm

This isn't their thread, but they are disgusting human waste product IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun May 21, 2017 3:29 am

MM & co are really after amanda for the tweet that wasn't even about him. I do feel bad for her.. I know not many do. But I saw the tweet wasn't about him and the amount of trolls she's getting is actually harassment! She needs a restraining order IMO. Josh and his mother give me bad vibes

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 21, 2017 1:06 pm

I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for Duh. She is very easy with criticizing others and playing victim, IMO. Josh and MM are awful, but Amanda keeps rengaging him, if she would really move on and ignore him sure. But she has not. This particular post wasn't about them, but if she is truly over it, block him, quit talking about him. Eventually they will have to move on. She loves that attention and feeds on the pity, so she has to suffer the consequences. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 21, 2017 1:47 pm

Josh has given double the amount of interviews, shaded and dragged Amanda on sm three times more, yet Amanda needs to keep quiet. That's exactly his goal, to get her to shut up, so he can tell his side of the story only, and she will take the high road. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 21, 2017 2:11 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Josh has given double the amount of interviews, shaded and dragged Amanda on sm three times more, yet Amanda needs to keep quiet. That's exactly his goal, to get her to shut up, so he can tell his side of the story only, and she will take the high road. Jmo

I fully acknowledged that Josh and MM are behaving horribly. And my opinion about Amanda is as much about how she behaves with her ex-husband. She freely trashes him as well. Poor Victim Amanda. Everyone else is awful and she is innocent, sorry I do not buy it. With Josh, she just talked publically about how hard it is to move on. Josh and MM being awful doesn't make her acting like Duh and a victim acceptable. Josh and MM are like internet trolls now, continuing to engage them only hurts her. They feel no pain or shame. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun May 21, 2017 2:39 pm

I agree. His goal is to get amanda to keep quiet. Thats why they agreed to not talk about each other anymore yet josh still went on Steve Harvey and did multiple interviews. I feel like it's a lose lose situation for amanda. Either keep quiet or speak up and defend herself and MM and josh fight back and people judge her for being catty or immature. That's why her best move is to write her book IMO or go back on BIP and find a nice guy. Am I really the only one who thinks that would be epic? I'm sure Josh and MM would poop their pants

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 21, 2017 2:46 pm

If she wants to move on don't keep seeing him (based on recent sightings). She's fanning the flames and secretly I think she likes it because all she wants is attention and this constant back and worth gives her exactly that. JMO

Also, ignore the trolls and block them as soon as they tweet her. Then she doesn't even have to think about them. It's not a difficult concept.

Last edited by umngirl on Sun May 21, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun May 21, 2017 3:01 pm

I don't believe the recent mall sighting was true IMO. Amanda was in town in OC and then LA with Lauren so it would have had to be a less than 24 hour trip to Atlanta. I'm not buying it. Regardless, the way MM and Josh treat amanda is abuse and harassment imo and I think Amanda needs to not be scared of them. I don't believe she likes the attention. I think she wishes they would go away. I saw first hand I saw the tweets before her tweet and it wasn't about Josh. They freak out over every little thing she does. I would get a restraining order if I were her.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Well she should also block Josh and MM too. Then they can't see her tweets unless others share them.

And yay, there's no convincing me that she doesn't like the attention. JMO

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun May 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Josh and his mom are blocked. MM tweeted they blocked each other. But clearly she still reads Amanda's tweets

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 21, 2017 3:26 pm

MM can read the tweets because she has lemmings that stalk for her.
I would imagine some of those lemmings are her fake alt accounts.
So when you obviously state something like that it shows how nuts she is and how difficult it is to counter someone with that kind of mentality.
One of these days that woman is going to cross the wrong nut and the show will be over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Blocking someone doesn't stop them from creating multiple new accounts to trash and harass them. JJ called MM and her family out for creating multiple accounts to harass her. She also gathers her minions to do her dirty work. Amanda doesn't need to say anything, and Josh is still trashing her and running his mouth.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom