SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Has anyone else seen the latest picture on IG of Amanda and her girls in their swimsuits? Amanda's bones are actually sticking out, she looks very unhealthy. IMO

Also the bikini that Kins has on is way over the top for a 4 year old. It's pretty close to one of those thong bikinis. IMO Maybe someone from here could bring it over.

Also her ex did some snaps yesterday that he was at the photo shoot that Char had. Amanda snapped a pic also and Char was in the back and looked like she would rather have her teeth pulled without novacane (sp) then to be doing a photo shoot. Her ex snapped a pic at the shoot Mommy, Daddy, Daughter photo shoot. And then later he deleted it. Hmmm.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Here is the link. I'd rather not have the pic posted. no no

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPv3YysFkAw/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:46 pm

No one can claim she has implants. thank goodness. giggling

She is so tiny. The girls I am sure are happy to have their mom back instead of forcing a relationship.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Has anyone else seen the latest picture on IG of Amanda and her girls in their swimsuits?  Amanda's bones are actually sticking out, she looks very unhealthy.  IMO

Also the bikini that Kins has on is way over the top for a 4 year old.  It's pretty close to one of those thong bikinis. IMO  Maybe someone from here could bring it over.

Also her ex did some snaps yesterday that he was at the photo shoot that Char had.  Amanda snapped a pic also and Char was in the back and looked like she would rather have her teeth pulled without novacane (sp) then to be doing a photo shoot.   Her ex snapped a pic at the shoot Mommy, Daddy, Daughter photo shoot.  And then later he deleted it.  Hmmm.

Didn't her ex recently break up with his girlfriend? Interesting...

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:17 pm

I believe so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Well... Satan Nick 2.0 is no prince from what we've heard but after dating Josh, anyone would be an improvement, IMO.  

Plus, I really don't think she likes to be alone or single, nor do her lips and privates apparently (IMO of course  Hugesmile ).  I mean on a girls trip to Nashville she was making out with Wells.  So, not surprised in the least to find out she and the ex are hanging out with either.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Has anyone else seen the latest picture on IG of Amanda and her girls in their swimsuits?  Amanda's bones are actually sticking out, she looks very unhealthy.  IMO

Also the bikini that Kins has on is way over the top for a 4 year old.  It's pretty close to one of those thong bikinis. IMO  Maybe someone from here could bring it over.

Also her ex did some snaps yesterday that he was at the photo shoot that Char had.  Amanda snapped a pic also and Char was in the back and looked like she would rather have her teeth pulled without novacane (sp) then to be doing a photo shoot.   Her ex snapped a pic at the shoot Mommy, Daddy, Daughter photo shoot.  And then later he deleted it.  Hmmm.

IMO there is nothing wrong with Kins bathing suit . I have seen many young girls wear those and haven't thought twice about it. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:57 pm

I don't get the point of any bikinis on little kids. The point of a bikini is to show off your body/tan your torso and toddlers don't have much to show off, nor should they be doing it or getting a tan. A one-piece is more practical in every way, saves you money on sunscreen as well. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:19 pm

On one hand, I'm not bothered, maybe I spent too much time in Europe but at that age there is nothing to cover, many kids just go topless completely over there... my daughter is the same age and a one piece is a pain when going potty... the small bikini tops are useless though as there is nothing to hold them in place! That said, in public I have her wear a one piece as I don't like the idea of perverts out there getting any ideas about my little one! Some may say I'm paranoid though!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:42 am

I don't think you are paranoid. I'm at a nice community pool much of the summer with my grandson the same age as Charlie. The little ones are not in such skimp anymore simply because of the sun and possible nuts, too. Many of them have those long sleeved swim shirts on.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Did anyone see that video of Amanda's daughters? Heart is melting omgoodness awwww she gets a lot of criticism for leaving her kids for the show and being with josh but she sure has some sweet girls. She's doing something right

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:37 pm

^ Yeah leaving them with better role models and full time pre-school as often as possible.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom