SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 8:21 pm

And if we saw Amanda ignore Charlie's attacks once, I might agree. But Amanda has gone out to dinner while her daughter was in the hospital with Josh and not a quick we have to eat dinner either.

Asthma attacks that require a hospital visit to me are serious enough to warrant getting home to your child. That is JMO. Everyone else is free to disagree.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Have anyone stop to think that the bully that Josh he might have push for her to go to dinner with him to take the pressure of her for a bit? I dont like Josh but he seems to love the kids and seeing Amanda falling apart might be the 1 time he was doing something that was not for his damn benifit?

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 24, 2017 9:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:And if we saw Amanda ignore Charlie's attacks once, I might agree. But Amanda has gone out to dinner while her daughter was in the hospital with Josh and not a quick we have to eat dinner either.

Asthma attacks that require a hospital visit to me are serious enough to warrant getting home to your child.  That is JMO.  Everyone else is free to disagree.

She had a asthma attack and Amanda was several hours away . The dad contacted her ( how else would she know?) and told her . I am sure he had it under control since she was in and out. I believe she tries hard to be a good parent she is a very young naive mother of two. Yes her choice ! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed May 24, 2017 9:18 pm

I remember when Charlie was at the hospital for 3 days when she was with Josh. Why is it bad if she went to dinner? I'm sure sleeping at the hospital for 3 nights is exhausting. Someone, possibly Charlie's dad, might have took over to give Amanda a break to get dinner.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do not see her as a good mom. Her child has asthma that puts her in the hospital multiple times in one year, I do not see Amanda as a concerned mom. My opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:I remember when Charlie was at the hospital for 3 days when she was with Josh. Why is it bad if she went to dinner? I'm sure sleeping at the hospital for 3 nights is exhausting. Someone, possibly Charlie's dad, might have took over to give Amanda a break to get dinner.

IIRC, her mom claimed she had to pay Charlie's dad to visit her at the hospital (I'd assume while she went to grab dinner with Josh). I'm no Amanda fan, far from it, but I'm pretty sure she's still the far more involved parent. I didn't like her leaving her kids for so long to film the Bachelor and I think it was a huge mistake to bring Josh into their lives, but other than that, I can't really say much about her parenting. It just feels like making assumptions and nitpicking to me. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Fri May 26, 2017 5:27 pm

It's obvious that Amanda loves her girls, but that doesn't mean she's a good mother. She whines about missing them when Nick has them, but she still has them in daycare full time? Shut up and hire a sitter if you have a photo shoot or lunch to attend, and make the most of your free time with them. Pretty sure she can afford it. Also, IMO, she treats them like little dolls and is doing more harm than good. If she uses her Bachelor fame to make a living to support her and the girls, fine, but I don't think she should include them in photo shoots or have Instagram accounts for them. IMO, she can make plenty of money shilling without involving them. If I was Nick, I would be pissed if my ex was exploiting my kids on social media for money. I don't think it's healthy for the girls to constantly be in front of a camera. They're so young and I could see it leading to many issues as they age. IMO, they're going to grow up to be self-conscious, attention-seeking, materialistic, spoiled bitches. Also, I hope Amanda is putting a good majority of any money she makes off them into their bank accounts. If I was Kins or Char, once I grew up and realized how much my mom made off me, I would expect a decent amount of it. All JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri May 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Just because she puts her kids in daycare does not mean she is a bad mother. It is good for the girls to have a place where they can socialize with other kids. I do not like the fact that she has IG acoounts for the girls but we have no idea how she is using that money. She is with them more than most working parents are. She takes them everywhere she goes except when it is not her weekend. She is a young mother of two and IMO doing the best she knows how. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 26, 2017 7:11 pm

It's actually good for kids to be in daycare, interacting and playing with other children. Moms aren't supposed to be with their children all the time. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri May 26, 2017 7:50 pm

sweeti810 wrote:It's obvious that Amanda loves her girls, but that doesn't mean she's a good mother. She whines about missing them when Nick has them, but she still has them in daycare full time? Shut up and hire a sitter if you have a photo shoot or lunch to attend, and make the most of your free time with them. Pretty sure she can afford it. Also, IMO, she treats them like little dolls and is doing more harm than good. If she uses her Bachelor fame to make a living to support her and the girls, fine, but I don't think she should include them in photo shoots or have Instagram accounts for them. IMO, she can make plenty of money shilling without involving them. If I was Nick, I would be pissed if my ex was exploiting my kids on social media for money. I don't think it's healthy for the girls to constantly be in front of a camera. They're so young and I could see it leading to many issues as they age. IMO, they're going to grow up to be self-conscious, attention-seeking, materialistic, spoiled bitches. Also, I hope Amanda is putting a good majority of any money she makes off them into their bank accounts. If I was Kins or Char, once I grew up and realized how much my mom made off me, I would expect a decent amount of it. All JMO.

This. especially bold part. You can love someone a lot, but that does not mean you are the best for them. I've seen it many times.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Idk. Preschool can be good for them. She doesn't have to be a SAHM to prove her love. Especially if Amanda isn't good at keeping kids engaged and stimulated vs just resorting to screen time. Not all parents are cut out for that. I fully admit that I love my son but I also love daycare laugh out loud.

However she's made some questionable decisions that have affected the girls so while I've judged her for stuff, sending her kids to preschool full time isn't one of them. JMO.

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 26, 2017 9:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk. Preschool can be good for them. She doesn't have to be a SAHM to prove her love. Especially if Amanda isn't good at keeping kids engaged and stimulated vs just resorting to screen time. Not all parents are cut out for that. I fully admit that I love my son but I also love daycare laugh out loud.

However she's made some questionable decisions that have affected the girls so while I've judged her for stuff, sending her kids to preschool full time isn't one of them. JMO.

Since I am not a fan of Amanda, her mom or the ex-husband, I actually like daycare so the girls get extra influences and people in their lives. Now saying she misses them to me is disingenuous, but then I find her very inauthentic overall. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom