SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion Empty Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:46 pm

New thread for the single Josh Murray.

hae1001 wrote:Amanda finally confirmed what we've known for a month http://usm.ag/2iCIuTG

amundefined2 wrote:Here's another article. http://www.etonline.com/news/206256_amanda_stanton_opens_up_about_josh_murray_split/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:50 pm

I wonder which borderline underage, Instagram famous bottle blonde will be his next victim ... I mean, girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:50 pm

This ended up having way less fireworks than I imagined. I think it's telling of their relationship probably: totally lukewarm from the beginning and just together for the redemption/ convenience of it all. Wonder if Josh is really done with reality tv and will go back to real human life now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:56 pm

I heard he was going to open a motel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Alanna wrote:This ended up having way less fireworks than I imagined. I think it's telling of their relationship probably: totally lukewarm from the beginning and just together for the redemption/ convenience of it all. Wonder if Josh is really done with reality tv and will go back to real human life now.

Don't give up hope yet! Andi and Josh had an "amicable breakup" as well for the first couple of months. A lot has happened since. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:50 am

I don't like the guy at all but man. First Sabel passed away and then his uncle. Talk about a rough couple weeks. And at the holidays too.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/josh-murray-confirms-amanda-stanton-split-w458835

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:17 am

Classy responses from both Josh and Amanda. I hope it stays that way.

It wasn't noted yesterday, but I watched his live IG video. He said something along the lines of knowing he's been all talk lately and he knows he needs to make changes. He said he was going to do that this year and it was going to start with him going back to church and he'll plan it from there. I do hope he gets some help.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:20 am

That's good to hear. Smiley Sorry for his loss. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:03 am

I hope Josh finds his way. He's made some stupid mistakes, but I think deep down he's a good-hearted guy who'd been caught up in reality show mess for far too long.  He needs to say NO to any more shows.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:08 am

I take what Josh says with a grain of salt.
Concerning his extended family--well, some of them aren't even on speaking terms. I won't go into details as these people weren't part of the show.
Then to say how hard it was because of the kids--please. Yes, they are probably the most precious children on Earth, but a) they aren't his b) he new them less than 6 months.
Sorry cry me a river.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:27 am

I'm with you @Kashathediva

Which uncle? Has he ever mentioned his uncle? It's hard to believe anything anyone says after listing to bs for several years.

IMO it's all about "the idea of being engaged" and the popularity in the media it brings him. Here we go again, inflicting guilt to the nay sayers. He's emotionally drained, it's been a rough several weeks, blah blah. That relationship has been rough from the day he left Mexico, that's nothing new. He has the ability to always make people feel sorry for him when he makes the stupidest decisions IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:41 am

I feel for him for Sabel's passing and that's it. The rest he's milking for sympathy the same way he milked Sabel's cancer for sympathy on BIP. That's like his go-to move, looking for pity every time the tide's turning against him. Sorry Josh, but I'm not buying it. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove