SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I take what Josh says with a grain of salt.
Concerning his extended family--well, some of them aren't even on speaking terms. I won't go into details as these people weren't part of the show.
Then to say how hard it was because of the kids--please. Yes, they are probably the most precious children on Earth, but a) they aren't his b) he new them less than 6 months.
Sorry cry me a river.

I didn't know his uncle, may he RIP. However, I do feel bad about Sabel. That poor girl put up with a lot. Hope she's frolicking away at that farm we all were told about as kids.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:39 pm

https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/822617415162982400

OF COURSE he had to include #respectful. Yes, people in relationships should respect each other, but his fixation on it is so WEIRD. Everything about him screams textbook abuser to me. This need for the women he's in relationships with to 'respect' him but his version of respect is so warped, any dissent or disagreement is a sign of disrespect in his mind. Also in the two relationships he's been in from this show, we know of two incidents of him causing public scenes and embarrassing the woman he's with, where's HIS respect towards them. This guy just continues to be the worst. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Josh doesn't want respect, he wants obedience. Calling it respect is just the way that he justifies his behavior to himself and God. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Given enough time (and access to social media), these contestants will eventually show their true colors (IMO). It's not hard to figure out why he's still single. He may be a nice person in most aspects of his life, but when it comes to relationships, he just doesn't get it and probably never will. All JMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:56 pm

@ReneeM I just love for a man to tell me what I should be as a woman. Rolling Eyes what a pig!Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 2 2292733854
IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Lara wrote:Josh doesn't want respect, he wants obedience. Calling it respect is just the way that he justifies his behavior to himself and God. IMO.

He doesn't want obedience, he wants subservience. Don't know whose theories or teachings he follows, but I hope he comes to a realization that it's false and makes a turnaround.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:27 pm

The comments section under that post of his is gold. People are telling him off. He clearly wants a subservient woman who wouldn't talk back or have an opinion.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 2 1f49b  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:38 pm

I didn't think he could get any more gross. Yuck.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:I didn't think he could get any more gross. Yuck.
JMOAA there is always more potential for grossness. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:03 pm

I find him to be one of the most disgusting people to ever come on this show. He makes my skin crawl.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:52 pm

ReneeM wrote:https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/822617415162982400

OF COURSE he had to include #respectful. Yes, people in relationships should respect each other, but his fixation on it is so WEIRD. Everything about him screams textbook abuser to me. This need for the women he's in relationships with to 'respect' him but his version of respect is so warped, any dissent or disagreement is a sign of disrespect in his mind. Also in the two relationships he's been in from this show, we know of two incidents of him causing public scenes and embarrassing the woman he's with, where's HIS respect towards them. This guy just continues to be the worst. All JMO.

JMO But I wanted to comment that he actually had that or pretty close to that a couple years ago but decided that wasn't what he wanted.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:05 pm

IMO, the relationship 2 years ago was as much a match made in hell as the one from BIP.  Neither couple was a match that brought out the best side/version of the other.  

But IMO, Josh is going to have to do some soul searching and realize he's as much a part of the problem as the female in the relationship is, meaning it's not always the other persons fault.  He can be wrong, at fault and need to grow and change as well.  Until he realizes that and puts a little distance between Mommy dearest and himself, he won't have a long, last, HEA type relationship.  Not saying MM can't be in his life, but there needs to be boundaries and lines that are set and both have to realize they are needed.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove