SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Calling all singles.

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray Feb 14
More
Listening to Versace on the Floor on Valentines Day when I don't have a valentine is killin' me singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 11 1f62b - gonna hafta find one singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 11 1f60e #singlelife #Miami

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:57 pm

@GuardianAngel you mean all single girls ages 18-25 and I think the 25 is probably pushing it for him.  laugh out loud

IMO, it's more like run single girls run!  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:07 am

I think he's expanding his preferences. He updated his followers with some current former's who going by memory are 25 or so? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:10 am

Laura Walsh wrote:So this is becoming a he said/she said.  Josh did an interview with US and said that he misses Amanda and the girls.  They may get back together.   He still speaks with Amanda and is in contact with Charlie.  Says when he goes to OC in a couple weeks he may see them.   Amanda says that she and Josh are not in touch.  He is not in touch with the girls.  They are not getting back together.  And someone Monday night commented on a tweet that Josh was a POS, I believe, that means Piece of Chit and Amanda favored that tweet.  But before she favored that tweet Amanda did an IG story and I'm told said she texted Josh and they talked on the phone.  So do you believe he said or do you believe she said or is it a little bit he said and a little bit she said?  I'm confused.

I don't understand why he would even want to be with her, when she's liking all those tweets and has been doing so since their break-up. They are both needy and desperate, IMO, so it's not odd to me that they're still talking. I'm just tired of their whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:15 am

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they go both back on BiP again and get reengaged to each other (and break up again of course laugh out loud). Rolling Eyes

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:17 am

bluwavz wrote:At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they go both back on BiP again and get reengaged to each other (and break up again of course laugh out loud). Rolling Eyes

JMO.

Well...the sex must have been good. or the pizza. or both.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:16 am

bleuberry wrote:He's in contact with Charlie? Just Charlie? Was Kins the side eye queen? laugh out loud He's such a child. Ugh.

No, Charlie's the one who hated him (IMO) and Kinsley's the one he'll "always love", so that's a bit confusing. scratch

I tend to believe Amanda on this. I think Josh got dumped and is playing some messed up game now for his own enjoyment. The guy is seriously disturbed IMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:29 am

^^^or he is just trying to create news to extend his 15 minutes.

Gosh he is so not my favorite cast member. I just keep picturing him gorging on pizza, chewing with mouth open, grease on face.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:34 am

Amanda posted a beautiful picture of her and the girls enjoying this evenings sunset at the beach...her caption...everything I need  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 11 1f305  

I think Amanda would rather be single for life before she would consider taking Josh back.

IMO Josh is pathological and says this to get attention. Also because Amanda is a jillion times more popular on SM "likes" than he is.

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:56 am

bluwavz wrote:At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they go both back on BiP again and get reengaged to each other (and break up again of course laugh out loud). Rolling Eyes

JMO.

We would have to create an excel spreadsheet to keep track of the follow unfollow follow unfollow dizzy

@Seabear It sounds like Amanda is thinking clearly.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:56 pm

What is he doing in that gif? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Loving himself as usual.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove