SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Seabear wrote:Maybe Josh is going to see Marcus. I seriously doubt the twins would have Josh on their show. I don't think any of Amanda's Bach/Ette friends or TPTB/HEA like Josh. IMO Josh is desperately seeking attention so he keeps bringing Amanda into the conversation to keep people interested in him. Josh is the absolute worst IMO.

I seriously doubt it is up to the twins who is going to show up. Their bestie Amanda comes on the show, what better way to stir up drama than having Josh show up? It's like Chad showing up to meet up with B&L. Just another reason...amongst many...not to be watching for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:44 pm

So it seems most of the people in LA are there to tape Celebrity Family Feud per Lacy's snapchat. I have no idea why the twins or Ben and Lauren are there as they were not in the group that Lacy snapped. The people that I recognize was Chase, Wells, Amanda, Lacy, Jubilee, Luke and the guy from Canada that was on BIP, don't remember his name. So my guess of the filming for the twins show was incorrect.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:56 pm

@Laura Walsh yea Both took place. Ben and Lauren were there for filming with the twins. The rest were were for family feud like you said. Still no clue what Josh's intentions were though. Maybe it wasn't related to bachelor stuff?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:54 am

Maybe he is there to convince TPTB to let him on BIP again this year. After all there will be a couple of new 24 yr olds there and he already has his eye on a few going by his twitter. All JMO.

That molestation hashtag! This guy just disgusts me!  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 14 1838857674
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:59 am

I loved when @kashathediva dubbed him "Box of Rocks" As time goes on, I'm questioning whether there is even one full sized rock in that skull. Maybe just some really rough, tiny pebbles...

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:04 am

Maybe he has done the shake face one too many times and has finally lost his last rock.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:53 am

A lot of the bachelor gang went to a club last night, and Josh and Amanda were both there (Lace's snapchat.)

They appear in the snap of Lauren and Chase drinking from Lace's glass. They're in the back hovering next to each other..acting "casual" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Josh called it. Didn't he say he had to be in LA this weekend and he figured he would see Amanda and potentially the girls? Amanda can talk a big game all she wants about how she doesn't talk to him and doesn't want to, but she can be just as dumb as him. I will not be surprised if he ends up seeing the girls too.

Amanda IMO is ridiculously dumb and must have a pretty low sense of self worth to continue to let this guy be in her life in whatever shape or form.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:22 pm

What surprises me is that Amanda has done a lot of dissing of Josh since their break up plus being all lovey dovey with Wells when they were in Tenn. And just recently Amanda favored a comment that Josh was a POS. So it surprises me that he would want to continue a relationship with someone that dissed him all the time on SM. There was a day that Amanda tweeted "If I don't do a snap when I go to the gym does that mean it's not legit" (paraphrasing). And her sister commented "Or if you don't snap the egg whites when you get home." That day Josh had snapped himself at the gym and also snapped making breakfast which was with egg whites. So no coincidence there that her and her sister were making fun of him.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:31 pm

By no means am I a Duhh fan, but IMO, Josh has thrown as much shade and made as many negative and snarky comments about her.  They're both idiots and apparently too stupid to know any better, again, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:00 pm

@Ladybug82
BOR DUHM
A box of rox and box.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Do we know why he went to L.A in the first place?

ETA:
@Kashathediva Maybe you are teaching him some common sense.

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 13h13 hours ago

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. #aintthatthetruth

Sounds like he was stood up in his plans? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove