SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:24 pm

Seabear wrote:Josh is the worst IMO. He has managed to work a miracle though. I have gained a shred of sympathy toward Andi and that is not something I ever thought was possible. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Same here. I actually felt a bit sorry for Josh when Andi's book was published, but since then he's somehow managed to single-handedly prove its accuracy to me, so now I see it more as a PSA. Too bad Amanda is too dim to even read it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Josh is a two time loser with two failed engagements on TV. I don't get how the media doesn't put him on blast for that but gives him a platform to give his opinions about others who have not had two failed engagements? To say he has has gotten off very, very easy is an understatement IMO and yet Josh is still whining and complaining. He's completely insufferable and the worst contestant ever IMO!

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:45 pm

IMO Josh needs serious help he is just abousltely the most arrogant, selfish , bitter, and plain diisgusting boy who has ever been on my TV screen.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:37 am

Curiosity is getting the best of me here. Why is Josh being referred to as BOR? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:42 am

coolangel wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:
Coolangel, what makes you think she's being played?  He seemed to be pretty into her in the photos.  

I am going to let Josh's 5 tweets from last monday-friday do the talking for why I think she is being played IMO.

Yes.  Please advertise on SM that you are looking for a girlfriend whose dress will end up on the floor.  That'll work.  Rolling Eyes duh #fameho
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:48 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Curiosity is getting the best of me here.   Why is Josh being referred to as BOR?  laugh out loud
It is an acronym that Kasha aptly came up with to describe how Josh is a Box Of Rocks.
At this point though I think the box is empty. Something seriously wrong with this guy, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:51 am

Ah, thanks! singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 24 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Curiosity is getting the best of me here.   Why is Josh being referred to as BOR?  laugh out loud
It is an acronym that Kasha aptly came up with to describe how Josh is a Box Of Rocks.
At this point though I think the box is empty. Something seriously wrong with this guy, IMO.

When he was with DUH, he generously gave her a rock or two and so now about all that is left in the box is a few minute pieces of gravel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:45 pm

There is an article on dailymailonline with Josh saying he is skeptical of Nick. Who the f*** he think he is talking about? He is a D*** and cant even clean Nick shoes. He is a LDDHR. He needs to get some therapy or go and be a gigolo. He does not have the smarts TOG have and, he is dumber than a door knob

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes The high road, everyone.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  

Josh Allan MurrayVerified account‏@JoshAllanMurray 58m58 minutes ago
Crazies stick with crazies #breakovermorepackingtodo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Josh wouldn't know what the high road is since he's never traveled on it before.  no no  jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes The high road, everyone.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  

Josh Allan MurrayVerified account‏@JoshAllanMurray 58m58 minutes ago
Crazies stick with crazies #breakovermorepackingtodo

Is he talking about the Murray family perhaps?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove