SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Something else, that tweet is accusing her of stealing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:38 pm

My own thoughts: the car was leased to her in her name. He made the down payment and maybe the initial monthly payments. To turn a car in before the lease is up, you accrue big penalties.  If the car had his name on it, he could have easily taken it. So it must not be.
As for what is going on now, only they know(and of course the leasing company and momma murray as she is the ultimate magic 8 ball in the know). So maybe Duh has assumed payments is my guess.
Gifts should be that, gifts. Not something with strings attached to them. That's called bait. SO maybe BOR was confused. Maybe the car was intended as bait in the relationship. If so, even a fish knows what happens to bait. It gets eaten sometimes and no fish ends up on the line.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:43 pm

well... I'm glad something other than pizza and his mother make him happy.  laugh out loud  And hopefully whenever he does decide to get a new pup, it'll be another long lasting love like with Sabel.  His relationship with her might have been his most successful to date.   Hugesmile JMO

Josh Allan Murray  @JoshAllanMurray 45m
Puppies make me happy, I'm in love   Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 36 1f60d   #micropuppy
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 36 C7DtBsvU4AAt7mq

ETA:  But then his parents wouldn't be able to be close to him or his kids.   dizzy
Josh Allan Murray   @JoshAllanMurray
Another picture perfect day in LA  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 36 1f64c  - I need a second place out here

ETA#2:  Boy he likes making appearances.  In case anyone wants to go see him. laugh out loud
Josh Allan Murray  @JoshAllanMurray
Friday night fun @sidebarsd in a couple days, can't wait! #SanDiego #SideBar
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 36 C7AFuD8VwAEzkdm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:20 pm

He must not be pulling in enough with Advocare if he is doing this stuff.
This is supposed to be a classy nightclub/lounge. Any questions? https://www.facebook.com/SideBarSD/photos/rpp.371892568486/10155210048063487/?type=3&theater
Sorry had to add this classy one, too.
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Josh is just pathetic IMO. His ego needs public stroking no matter how low he needs to stoop to find it. Regarding the 50k....IMO a gift in Josh's mind is a control point and another vehicle for public self congratulation. Josh has a total lack of self awareness and an utter inability to see his own mountainous pile of faults. This guy is the worst of the worst on this Franchise IMO. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 36 4103285151 🍕
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Ex-nick gave another interview. He is certainly not a josh fan.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/16/josh-murray-using-amanda-stanton-kids-improve-image-ex-husband/

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:48 pm

Southerngal wrote:Ex-nick gave another interview.  He is certainly not a josh fan.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/16/josh-murray-using-amanda-stanton-kids-improve-image-ex-husband/

I don't doubt this for a moment, and said as much yesterday after his LA tweet, frightening to me.

Amanda is aware of how Josh can be a “loose cannon” and has even been “scared to sleep in the same house” as Josh, which could deter her from staying, Nick reveals. “She said that her and all of her friends and family all think that Josh is just using her to better up his image,” he tells us. “Her mom and friends would get worried if she didn’t answer any text messages or phone calls when she was with him. That’s how worried they were about the kind of personality Josh has.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Oh Duh. What would even make her think of going back to him? I can't think of a single redeeming quality that could attract a girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Sounds like this "relationship" is exactly as it appears based on sleuthing. I really really hope Amanda wises up and stays away from Josh for good. His total and utter lack of self-awareness and culpability is telling of some serious personality issues IMO. No woman is gonna change him and even the best psychiatrist will struggle. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Alfred Hitchcock already did a movie like this--a few times. MF is personal friends with Stephen King. Maybe SK will do a re-make with BORDUHm.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:00 pm

I totally believe Josh went on BIP to try repair his image and targeted Amanda the single mother because of that and used her kids to try make himself look good.
No one will convince me otherwise. He's a creep. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:28 am

I never thought the day would come that anyone would replace Jake the fake as my least favourite contestant, but Josh has achieved that incredible feat. Never was a fan, but I had no idea he was such a creep.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove