SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 pm

I go on a vacation every year with just my parents and siblings and my siblings and I are all in our early to mid twenties. That's not weird to me. What's weird is MM's need to broadcast everything they do so that everyone sees it. My parents don't have any social media, but if they did, they would absolutely have it set to private.

MM simply loves the attention although it brings out the nuttiness in her when the attention isn't good. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:32 am

@Mustang19 Ditto!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:35 am

Ash2214 wrote:I go on a vacation every year with just my parents and siblings and my siblings and I are all in our early to mid twenties. That's not weird to me. What's weird is MM's need to broadcast everything they do so that everyone sees it. My parents don't have any social media, but if they did, they would absolutely have it set to private.

MM simply loves the attention although it brings out the nuttiness in her when the attention isn't good. All JMO.

Ditto. And if my parents are paying for me and my siblings even better. Lol

MM has always been a weird one for me. She reminds me so much of the mom of one of my high school classmates that it freaks me out.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 48 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 48 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:03 am

We don't know who is paying for their trip.
And Josh is no longer in his 20s.
About the only way I can see my kids in their early 30's joining us on vacations is a)if we pay b) babysitting.
I don't know if that's a vacation for me. I guess it would depend. LOL Definitely no condo...cooking meals etc is no vacay for Kasha.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:38 am

Did Amanda get a restraining order yet? Josh's comment that he wanted to take the kids with him when he moved back to Atlanta sent chills down my spine. He is NOT their father. He is seriously approaching crazy levels of delusion IMO. Prayers are not going to fix him IMO. Someone needs to get him help before he becomes a full-on nutcase. I think it might already be too late. no no

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josh-murray-my-relationship-with-amanda-stanton-is-complicated-w472047

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:We don't know who is paying for their trip.
And Josh is no longer in his 20s.  
About the only way I can see my kids in their early 30's joining us on vacations is a)if we pay b) babysitting.
I don't know if that's a vacation for me. I guess it would depend. LOL Definitely no condo...cooking meals etc is no vacay for Kasha.

Exactly! In fact, I am going with my son, his wife, and three grandkids to Disneyland in April, and I consider it more for babysitting than a vacation for me. This trip was their Christmas present so I paid for it. I am thrilled to spend time with them. No offense meant to anyone, I just couldn't see it in my family where my kids would go on vacation with me alone with no significant others. We've had plenty of vacations with my parents, my sister and her family, and me and my family.

I'm sure for the Murray's this was a good time for all of them since Aaron isn't playing right now and MM probably wanted to get Josh away from Amanda for a while. IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:34 am

Makes you wonder if Josh will ever become his own person, so to speak. He is far too old to be a mama's boy. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Five people on vacation to Rome, and who knows where else they are going. The last time I went it cost me $1800 flight and accommodation, and my frugal $1000 Euro's (which at the time cost me $1600 CDN ) didn't get me far for two weeks. Roughly $3000/person x 5 $15,000. which IMO is probably on the low side.

One thing's for sure, I wouldn't be paying $20,000 for a trip to Italy with 3 grown adults. Another thing, he posted a pic of the three of them kneeling in one of the chapels in the Vatican. I'm not sure what type of Catholic's they are (because there's only one type) but IMO that's just not something Catholics would ever do. That IMO is a very weird picture. You don't take pictures of yourself praying especially in the Vatican.

This family are off their rockers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Well, I fully expect some day in the future one of them will be in a rocker, wearing a long brunette wig and answering to Momma sitting right outside hotel Murray probably eating a pizza with a wild azzed grin.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Is it just me or do they seem to be getting crazier? I looked back at Josh's old posts and while they were still pretty bad (quotes, jabs at Andi etc) him and his mom really seem to be losing it lately and josh seems to be getting weirder. His post with his family kneeling is strange to me and his retweet and post of him in a recording studio saying that he's coming out with music seems a bit like a midlife crisis or he's delusional. Everything he says about Amanda and her kids is just creepy. I'm scared for Amanda and would get a restraining order if I were her

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Is it just me or do they seem to be getting crazier? I looked back at Josh's old posts and while they were still pretty bad (quotes, jabs at Andi etc) him and his mom really seem to be losing it lately and josh seems to be getting weirder. His post with his family kneeling is strange to me and his retweet and post of him in a recording studio saying that he's coming out with music seems a bit like a midlife crisis or he's delusional. Everything he says about Amanda and her kids is just creepy. I'm scared for Amanda and would get a restraining order if I were her

IMO YES! stupid
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:04 pm

@Kashathediva laugh out loud I loved watching that movie. One of those loved to be scared movies.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 48 407fc3d558652664a5cfe4a911a82f10

source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove