SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:25 pm

You can fool some of the people some of the time...keep on working that redemption tour Josh.

Back to top Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Lol. I love how that whole post is just an excuse to insist that Hayley Watts really is his "personal assistant." He thinks he's so smart but it's actually embarrassing how transparent he is.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:40 pm

BKay wrote:You can fool some of the people some of the time...keep on working that redemption tour Josh.

But you can't fool all the people all the time Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Can someone please post the IG ? I blocked him on IG due to his lunatic mother TYIA
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:02 pm

This is my friend Javi and he has Autism. Today is World Autism Awareness Day so I just wanna shed some light on it. Autism is a development disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact with others. Javi is incredibly smart and had a very special connection with my baby Sabel. @wattspark you are not only an amazing friend, but an incredible mother to your children and the best personal assistant anyone could have, God bless your beautiful family! #autismawareness #sabel #love #happiness by @joshmurray11
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:09 pm

^^^
Thank You but he is so full of sh** !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:11 pm

According to a commenter, this picture was taken at Amanda's house. I don't follow her, or know what her house looks like, so I don't know if it's true.

If it was taken at her house, it served 3 purposes: to saintly his image after the trashing he's received, take a swipe at Amanda, and bring up the 'personal assistant'. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:17 pm

It is at Amanda's. You can even see a gladiator sandaled foot in the background. My eyes nearly rolled out of my head when I saw that post. He thinks he's so clever, doesn't he? D*ckhead.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
This is my friend Javi and he has Autism. Today is World Autism Awareness Day so I just wanna shed some light on it. Autism is a development disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact with others. Javi is incredibly smart and had a very special connection with my baby Sabel. @wattspark you are not only an amazing friend, but an incredible mother to your children and the best personal assistant anyone could have, God bless your beautiful family! #autismawareness #sabel #love #happiness by @joshmurray11

Ha, ha, ha! He is so freaking delusional that a manufactured photo op is enough for people to overlook his actions. Hypocrisy at its finest!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:45 pm

This has his mother as the instigator written all over it.
This is how they roll.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Sorry I'm just coming into this....do we know what constitutes the abuse josh has displayed? Also wondering, Did the girls witness it?

I know I didn't care for him at all on bip, but was just curious as to what has been said, other than the word "abuse".... Tia...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:23 pm

@Billysmom Maybe controlling man syndrome. I believe there was a blowup at a festival /ball and he has demonstrated his ways on BIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove