SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:27 pm

I'm glad to hear, that she's owning up to ignoring the red flags, that's part of maturing, growing up and learning from life.

Her side makes perfect sense. He's playing mind games and gaslighting her all the time. First wth the getting back together, he lead her on just to call the paps to picture them, and then dumped her. Then he told her to leave his stuff out in the hallway, when she did, he got pissy. Finally the car issue. He knew exactly when she would return from her holiday, so he knew when to call the cops. Everything she says sounds true. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:28 pm

This is insane!! I'm overwhelmed at all the catching up I have to do in this thread right now!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:30 pm

calixta wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:But don't we have other better ways to speak up than to cause imo, very highschool-ish drama at sm? Those sm fight actually took away some credibility of their side of the story, imo, because it's really very childish and catty.

If we blame MM for taking things to FB, or blame Kaitlyn to twist things into her version of feminism, then the Amanda square should be held to the same standard, imo. They should not be given any pass only because they enemy is Josh and family. Imo.

I agree with this post. I wish they used their platform in a much better way to call out Josh and his abusive ways and to educate young girls about this issue. They could've used their blog, have an interview, release a statement. Instead, theg resorted to a catty SM fight which IMO, did not solve anything except attract tabloids and give them more dirty stories to run. It's not like these rags will focus on how Amanda and these blondies are standing up for their friend who was verbally and emotionally abused Amanda. No, IMO these rags will focus more on the words that have been exchanged and the fact that Josh's mom has fake accounts. They're calling out Josh and his mom for being abusive and bullying when they're kind of being bullies as well by calling out names and throwing shade on SM. That's hypocritical IMO. You can't talk peace and have a gun.

Meanwhile, Josh and his mom need to disappear from SM. They're toxic and they need to get therapy ASAP. Clearly, bith are not mentally and emotionally stable. I hope Mr. Murray grow some balls and stop his wife from spiraling.

I just can't respect any of these people. Anyone who puts their dirty laundry in SM is just immature and childish. They all need to get a job so they'll know what real life problems are.

IMO the idea that these girls calling out abusers should speak in a certain way or act a certain way is equivalent to "if only she didn't dress like that she wouldn't have been r*ped or sexually assaulted".

That's how the epidemic of domestic abuse and violence and r*pe culture exists... where the focus gets put on the victims and those calling out the abusers rather than on the abusers themselves.

It's for that very reason that MM and Josh will distract and deflect and hit back at the victims and those who speak out because as long as they do that the attention won't be on them - the abusers/aggressors - and that's what they are banking on.

It's why I don't care how Lauren, Amanda, or anyone who speaks out... just like I don't care what a r*pe or sexual assault victim wore.

What I care about is making sure to put an end to the abuser and I keep my focus on the abuser and nothing will distract me because having gone through this personally I know firsthand that the abusers/aggressors main goal is for me to focus on anyone but them and to be silent on the matter. But as I posted upthread, that will never happen and not on my watch.

So I hope these girls keep speaking out and don't stop until domestic abuse and violence and victim shaming stops.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Please continue discussion for thread 2 here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove