SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:46 pm

I recall that during Jillian's season that let it be known what happened between her and Ed (or what didn't happen).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Yes, I am pretty sure Jillian, herself let that cat out of the bag. They had gotten so loaded that what I remember is take off was aborted. GA may remember more clearly as she is an ED fan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:49 pm

OMG I remember that it was a hoot when we found out laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, I am pretty sure Jillian, herself let that cat out of the bag. They had gotten so loaded that what I remember is take off was aborted. GA may remember more clearly as she is an ED fan.

This show is very strange.  I guess if it's part of their 'storyline' they show it, if not, they don't.

eta

reason wrote:OMG I remember that it was a hoot when we found out laugh out loud.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698 A lot of ED jokes that season for sure! rofl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:36 pm

From the horse's mouth..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/18/chris-harrison-the-bachelor_n_7308322.html

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Good to have that confirmed! Never made sense that they wouldn't spare a couple of dollars to provide some protection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:58 pm

That podcast with Millsy was very entertaining....I had a good laugh at all the funny reactions from the cohost and Millsy. Very interesting indeed. So many tidbits on this season, the new Bachelorette, BIP and past seasons. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f602  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f602  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

I would be totally shocked if Millsy, MF, the handlers and production staff are not aware of what occurs in the FS. I seriously doubt the contracts provide any sort of privacy guarantee. IMO the contestants basically sign their lives over to TPTB/ABC by signing the contract. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f633  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f631
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:02 am

Clearly many couples that stay in the Fantasy Suite have sex, as viewers discovered on the After The Final Rose special that Andi Dorfman got it on with runner-up Nick Viall. But shockingly, production doesn’t find it necessary to provide condoms! Season 16’s controversial contestant Courtney Robertson told RadarOnline.com, “I’m surprised there hasn’t been a Bachelor baby!”  
http://okmagazine.com/photos/the-bachelor-fantasy-suite-secrets-chris-soules/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:19 am

CH has been known to lie or tell his version of the truth. speechless NO way! Way.
I have heard it from two other cast in the past there were no condoms provided in the FS. Now the source above is dated 2015. So maybe after 2015, they started to provide condoms.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:35 am

Regarding whether production knows what happens in the FS, I recall an interview with MF where he claims to know exactly how many couples have had sex (said the average was 2 or 3 per show, can't remember which, and also said Bob Guiney held the record, both in and out of the FS).  Of course he could be lying, but it sounds like production does do what it can to find out what went on in there, even if they're not filming it.

Back to whether the women were humiliated by Nick and Corinne's actions, all I know is that if it were me on that date, and I had to sit there and watch them, then watch Corinne steal Nick away several times (and he goes willingly), then listen to her brag about it and THEN listen to her immature and extremely drunk azz condescendingly give advice/admonishment to the rest of us about how to behave, then after all that watch her be rewarded with the rose, I'd sure feel humiliated.  YMMV.

That Vanessa has since gotten over it and is happy as a clam now with Nick is all well and good, but it doesn't change my opinion that he handled that situation badly.  And I find his excuses about how he used this episode to test the other women laughable and an obvious attempt to clean up what he probably now realizes was a poor choice on his part.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:59 am

If I had been another woman watching that---I can only imagine my facial expressions. And when I finally got bored watching the show, I would seriously pray for her. (Corrine)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:42 am

ironcat wrote:Regarding whether production knows what happens in the FS, I recall an interview with MF where he claims to know exactly how many couples have had sex (said the average was 2 or 3 per show, can't remember which, and also said Bob Guiney held the record, both in and out of the FS).  Of course he could be lying, but it sounds like production does do what it can to find out what went on in there, even if they're not filming it.

Back to whether the women were humiliated by Nick and Corinne's actions, all I know is that if it were me on that date, and I had to sit there and watch them, then watch Corinne steal Nick away several times (and he goes willingly), then listen to her brag about it and THEN listen to her immature and extremely drunk azz condescendingly give advice/admonishment to the rest of us about how to behave, then after all that watch her be rewarded with the rose, I'd sure feel humiliated.  YMMV.

That Vanessa has since gotten over it and is happy as a clam now with Nick is all well and good, but it doesn't change my opinion that he handled that situation badly.  And I find his excuses about how he used this episode to test the other women laughable and an obvious attempt to clean up what he probably now realizes was a poor choice on his part.

I have listened to a couple of interviews with ex and current producers and they always seem very confident and all-knowing about fantasy suite activities and other behind-the-scenes drama.. That is their job, so it would be very suprising to me if they didn't know about the sex.

I think nick comes off badly either way. Either he's a disrespectful horndog or a pushover who will do anything producers say or he's going to be playing these stupid games. Just not a fan of his behavior and really hope we see a change after Vanessa talks to him. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
Duke702
quietpal
Dare2b...
Cocoasneeze
ironcat