SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:55 pm

A different sneak peek - it's all about Corrine again
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-corinne-brittany-nick-vialls-attention-bridal-themed/story?id=44620506

Museum GD sneak peek
http://www.eonline.com/videos/256099/nick-viall-gets-slapped-and-dumped-on-the-bachelor

http://www.eonline.com/videos/256104/who-is-already-breaking-up-with-nick-viall

Nick onsite interview
http://www.eonline.com/videos/256103/bachelor-nick-viall-dishes-on-his-group-date

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:10 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
Tonite's the night... #TheBachelor

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison
Welcome to #TheBachelor Monday!

Overhype much? laugh out loud Guess they're trying to drum up viewers since so many will probably watch the National Championship (me laugh out loud) instead or maybe flip between the two.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:12 pm

It's interesting that Kristina mentioned the woman he gave the group date rose to (Corinne) has a different personality than the woman on his one-on-one (Dani M.). giggling

ETA: referring to this interview: http://www.eonline.com/videos/256104/who-is-already-breaking-up-with-nick-viall
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm getting worried about all this Corinne love. I've said it before, I bet MF is rubbing his hands in glee to have a trashy 'ette season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:26 pm

I dont think they will go trashy again

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:29 pm

^^^One can hope!  

If they do, y'all may be on your own for SC's. laugh out loud. Don't think I can make myself to sit threw another season like Kaitlyn's.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Really hope we get a good Vanessa & Nick scene tonight..& not have to wait till their date next week..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm getting worried about all this Corinne love. I've said it before, I bet MF is rubbing his hands in glee to have a trashy 'ette season.

giggling
Corrine's home package, her first kiss move, and her antics on the GD are IMO calculated by her to come in with a bang and grab viewer attention. It has definitely worked. She can't be ignored. My guess she is she has grabbed a segment of show fans who will tune in weekly just to see what she does next. It's the "Corrine sideshow".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:33 pm

I think it's brilliant he gave Corrine group date roses to keep her emotionally engaged in the process. They took the place of 1 on 1 he chose to spend with others, IMO. Looks like it worked if she landed in F4. She doesn't strike me as who would be content with so little  1 on 1 time with him.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Lisa wrote:Really hope we get a good Vanessa & Nick scene tonight..& not have to wait till their date next week..

Meeee Too @Lisa ! I have watched the interaction between Vanessa and Nick from ep 1 about 10 times now and I swear my TV was on fire Hugesmile This is a love story I cant wait to watch awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:01 pm

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  
It's Monday! #TheBachelor is back and the dates begin tonight. It is for sure 100% the most bananas first week of dating in human history!

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 4m
1 hour to a dramatic night that will set this house on fire! #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:09 pm

mindless wrote:Just shut up, Corinne. Rolling Eyes

She claims she's "drama free". cantstopl rofl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
Duke702
quietpal
Dare2b...
Cocoasneeze
ironcat