SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:44 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yikes. That picture of her above looks nothing like the girl from the farmer's season or even her own bachelorette season less than two years ago. That hair color does nothing for her too. IMO

Yeah, it's just sad because I thought she was very pretty on Chris's season. Now she looks simply bizarre and worn out IMO. Must be her lifestyle catching up to her as well as horrible styling.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:46 am

To me she bears a striking resemblance to the late Heath Ledger circa The Joker.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:50 am

I'm most intrigued with whatever the heck is going on with her head and brow region. Very weird.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:50 am

Im not really comparing them to justify kaitlyns behaviour. I don't think she is happy about her JMK appearance as well. But i expected more from nick, thats all.
GuardianAngel wrote:Putting an orange icon is nothing compared to the things she has said about him, and how she treated him IMHO. All the while, he said nothing especially the awful comments made to him on SM defending K as if she was forced into doing something she didn't want to.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:56 am

she is really pretty and normal in her snapchats and without make up. I don't understand why she did that to her face. sad
bleuberry wrote:I'm most intrigued with whatever the heck is going on with her head and brow region. Very weird.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:59 am

dina wrote:Im not really comparing them to justify kaitlyns behaviour. I don't think she is happy about her JMK appearance as well. But i expected more from nick, thats all.
GuardianAngel wrote:Putting an orange icon is nothing compared to the things she has said about him, and how she treated him IMHO. All the while, he said nothing especially the awful comments made to him on SM defending K as if she was forced into doing something she didn't want to.

I don't really expect more from Nick. This is kinda who Nick is. He owns it and I love him for it! laugh out loud

And yeah, for the most part he's taken the WAY high road with Kaitlyn. Last I checked she was more than a willing participant in all of their sexcapades. She dragged him to the bitter end KNOWING what happened to him the year prior on national television the first time, and she dumped him, let him have that humiliation again, not the other way around. Even worse when you consider she had a prexisting personal relationship with the guy outside the Bach bubble - in the real world. In return she was rude towards him, ice cold, bitter... and still 1.5 years later can't lighten up a bit even though she's so happy, happy, happy with Alf. Nick has always wished her and Alf well, even forgave Alf publicly on Afterbuzz for all TOG nonsense stating Shawn was just an authentic guy and so blinded by love. So I'll forgive him the little orange thing. That's hilarious. He probably felt good doing that especially after Kaitlyn tried to steal the show and steamroll that interview.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:36 am

I dont support kaitlyns behaviour but i also understand her being uncomfortable around nick. Its hard seeing your ex when your fiancé does not like the guy and watching you on TV. It definitely puts more pressure on her. She thinks she is tough but in reality she is not. So i kind of feel bad for her.
I think Kaitlyn and nick are both happy so all is good Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698
sosleepy wrote:
dina wrote:Im not really comparing them to justify kaitlyns behaviour. I don't think she is happy about her JMK appearance as well. But i expected more from nick, thats all.

I don't really expect more from Nick. This is kinda who Nick is. He owns it and I love him for it! laugh out loud

And yeah, for the most part he's taken the WAY high road with Kaitlyn. Last I checked she was more than a willing participant in all of their sexcapades. She dragged him to the bitter end KNOWING what happened to him the year prior on national television the first time, and she dumped him, let him have that humiliation again, not the other way around. Even worse when you consider she had a prexisting personal relationship with the guy outside the Bach bubble - in the real world. In return she was rude towards him, ice cold, bitter... and still 1.5 years later can't lighten up a bit even though she's so happy, happy, happy with Alf. Nick has always wished her and Alf well, even forgave Alf publicly on Afterbuzz for all TOG nonsense stating Shawn was just an authentic guy and so blinded by love. So I'll forgive him the little orange thing. That's hilarious. He probably felt good doing that especially after Kaitlyn tried to steal the show and steamroll that interview.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:40 am

I never thought Kaitlyn was all that cute to begin with, but she really f'ed up her face IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:54 am

I think it is time K and Alf both let go of the past with Nick. She not only willingly participated in the sexcapades but made herself the poster child for anti- sl*t shaming because she's a grown azz woman who owns her sexuality. (To be clear I agree the sl*t shaming is wrong, wrong, wrong). Can't have it both ways - free to choose to have sex and proudly own your sexuality but act like Nick has leprosy because he had sex with her.

And good old wonderful Alf is supposed to have understood, forgave and accepted that she "made a mistake" and had sex with Nick. IMO "TOG" and the fact that K had sex with him is still a sore subject between K and Alf, and Alf's simmering hostility about that gets projected onto Nick.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:17 am

I think even Andi was caught of guard by Kaitlyn a couple times, 1) when Kaitlyn nearing ran her over to get the sat next to Jimmy and then when she said she wasn't part of the "group of 3" since she was happily engaged. Andi IIRC kind of was like ' uh hey?!!' since she and K were acting as though they were the team of exes vs Nick. IMO she did seem very drunk, it went beyond seeming like nerves to me. She reminded me of some of the people at the bar I went to this past NYE who clearly had been there for a while that night just looking at their faces....For some reason I remember seeing the orange when I first scrolled that instagram which was still late last night or early morning 12/1am ish but I don't know since it was edited this morning as well. Either way I have no issue with any shade he flings her way.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:20 am

dina wrote:I dont support kaitlyns behaviour but i also understand her being uncomfortable around nick. Its hard seeing your ex when your fiancé does not like the guy and watching you on TV. It definitely puts more pressure on her. She thinks she is tough but in reality she is not. So i kind of feel bad for her.
I think Kaitlyn and nick are both happy so all is good Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698
sosleepy wrote:

Re the high lighted...She knew Nick would be there, so she could have said "no thank you" and stayed home with Alf. Also, if Alf is still so upset about it all, either dump her or move on. Personally, I love the orange. Such a little thing and yet it says so much.

I am over Kaitlyn and her whining and totally obnoxious and entitled behaviour. She totally steamrolled that segment with Kimmel and went on and on about her and Shawn. Totally rude. I don't know WTH she did with her face. That picture of her with Nick sitting between her and Andi, looks truly scary. Put the black and white wig on her and she looks like Cruella de Ville.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 2 Cruell10
http://www.delivermediamonds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Cruella-de-Ville.jpg

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:25 am

@MonicaJM2001 Yes, I also noticed that Andi was taken aback several times by what Kaitlyn said and how she was acting. I think she even tried to shush her.

Hell must have frozen over when I actually felt bad for Andi.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa