SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Odd, her face looks stretched, like a face lift ....

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn has so much to be grateful for but she never stops whining and complaining. She's just the worst. IMO  no no

I actually found that a nice relaxed interview and didn't see any whining or complaining. Just my impression. She said what is pretty common knowledge - that during the show you trust the producers and then watch it back and realize they are doing their job and you're just a sucker if you trust them. That's true IMO, not whining. I liked hearing her perspective.

mindless wrote:She is looking straight up freaky now. Especially when they show clips of her Bachelorette season in between, it's like a different person. She used to be very pretty IMO.

Yeah, I agree - so sad what so many young women are doing to their faces these days. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Sometimes Kaitlyn looks so good. And sometimes she does not. I don't know what she does to her face sometimes. I am so glad she has bad days. LOL..
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Any guesses what now? laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏ @kaitlynbristowe 
What a f*cking joke

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏ @kaitlynbristowe 
Someone stop me from going on a twitter rant right now

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Everyone's in the replies telling her to do it so hopefully she does. I love drama laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:51 pm

I bet it has to do with DWTS buzz. I bet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I bet it has to do with DWTS buzz. I bet.

I immediately wondered if she campaigned for DWTS after her season. Anyone remember?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:56 pm

I don't recall her campaigning but she probably wanted it but I believe Fleiss had nixed any future leads doing DWTS in order to safeguard their relationships. jMO

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 19 Family10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel15Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:02 pm

I'm absolutely confident she feels shafted (again) that Nick is getting DWTS... another show that was denied her.... (pretty sure this is fact but IMO anyway!!)

Last edited by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:05 pm

You can't go around being a nasty ole witch riding a broomstick and expect manna to fall from heaven.
Let her go on a rant. That only helps her case of not getting anything more.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:06 pm

She's nuts IMO. Waiting for her rant when Shawn realizes what a basket case she is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:08 pm

But it's not like Bachelorettes before and after her have done it. No one since Trista has. Why she thought she was going to break the streak is beyond me. Does she not realize this very basic distinction?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa