SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:Jake Pavelka was on. Emily was supposed to be on. That tanked.

Ok, so that's 3 men and 2 women.
CMIIW, There's been 22 seasons of Bachelors and 13 'Ettes?
I don't see the big bias of allowing only men to do DWTS with those numbers.
MF is a pig, but I don't see the proof of that in this issue.
If K had a contract, I'm sure it still wasn't at the final stages. Heck, Luke had a flight to LA and was informed one day prior that he wasn't going to be on TB. I'm sure all these shows operate in a similar way.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

6 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:43 am

For all I know, Nick had a contract too but he never once went to his SM and whining and complaining about it - let alone tweeting at MF the guy who will make or break you. Instead, Nick kept on keeping on even with all the hate he got and now look he's dancing with the stars while Kaitlyn is whining and complaining like she always does!

It's proof to me that Nick has the thick skin and the smarts that are necessary for this showbiz world and Kaitlyn doesn't (granted, I don't think she's the only who doesn't, she just makes the most noise). It's why I keep saying to Kaitlyn and any of these contestants, I don't care how fame/opportunity hungry you are as long as you don't whine and complain!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:48 am

Maybe some B'ette turned down the offer like Emily? I personally don't think Des nor Ashley would say yes to DWTS even if they were offered after their seasons. And they were not the rating gold back then as well, so I think it's pretty understandable they were not considered.

So I won't say this is a sexism double standards, simply because we have so little intel on the casting procedures. IMO, only Kaitlyn herself thinks too highly about herself so she's trying to make a big deal of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:01 am

At what's point will she just shut up? It's basically every day she's complaining. 

No wonder she drinks so much. I mean that must be the only way to handle all that negativity. 

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:33 am

I guess I missed the big announcement. When,where & who announced that Nick was def going to be on DWTS? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 am

@Jolena MF announced it while the show was airing. Peta will be his partner.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:47 am

Hey Kaitlyn. Willing to bet many of your millions of followers who are getting up to work their jobs to support themselves, to pay their bills, to get access to their healthcare, dealing with hard real world problems would be willing to trade places with your cushy little fameho life. Go be happy with what you did get out of the show (SHAWN, PARTNER) which is ALSO more than most leads get out of this show, and some would argue the jackpot. Shut up. Shut up, shut up, shut up. Oh boo hoo, you didn't get DWTS too???? Omg that is such a hardship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so badly for you you. Except not. Not at all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 am

People wanna give Kaitlyn crap for spoiling her season. but has ABC spoiled Nick season. First, with giving away that Rachel didn't win and then showing on the overnight date,

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:10 am

I think the real reason is Fleiss doesn't want to take attention away from his main show, The Bachelor. The Bachelor and Bachelorette were never really equal in his eyes IMO. Doesn't he pay the Bachelorettes a fraction of what he pays his duds Bachelors? Its clear he's sexist and gross IMO but idk why Kaitlyn is so outraged and surprised? This very system made her famous and she's still raking in the benefits.

6 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:18 am

I guess the difference is in their control. When they know what the edit will show, when they can control the outcome of other things that are effected by "the spoiler" then spoiling the season themselves is not spoiling at all, it's just the means to the end game.

Kaitlyn spoiled the foiler season and they weren't prepared with the contingency plan, so the 1st thing they did was sending her (and Becca) on a vacation to Whitney in Chicago and then acting like it didn't happen.

When Nick spoiled Andi's season he had to come to LA, do some acting scenes and play out their "improved" scenario that they had planned from the moment the video hit the fan.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 am

Of course it's not fair that Bachelorette airs in the summer with a smaller audience, the women get paid less, they don't get the opportunities the men seem to get on DWTS (Trista and Melissa feel different and more like anomalies. There are odd circumstances in both cases and it's just different than a lead fresh off their season like Farmer, Sean, and Jake walking onto the DWTS set.) MF's show - the ENTIRE premise dating back to Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire is mysonginistic to the max. This whole shebang is sexist as crap.

All of this basic knowledge doesn't make Kaitlyn any less an entitled brat. She's no champion for women's causes here. She's just looking out for Kaitlyn. Let's be clear. She's not fighting for equal opportunity here. She's fighting and bitter and angry that Kaitlyn, and JUST Kaitlyn didn't get golden opportunity #6,867 and get the chance to go on DWTS. She's yuck. 

I'll say it again. She has no education. No formal training. No distinguishable skill set. She leads a cushy azz lifestyle despite that. She flip flops between two different countries, supposedly has the man of her dreams, travels across the country drinking wine while Shawn works City Strong, parties 24/7, had her mug all over TV, travels extensively on trips that are likely comped, just bought a huge house she will live in half the year that she wouldn't be able to afford without her IG and SM fame. She's lucky as azz she doesn't have to work entry level minimum wage and isn't struggling to get by like 99% of other people exactly like Kaitlyn. I'm just so over her whining. Dis MF like this (deserved or not) and my guess is we still get a little SM bitch fest down the line about how ABC refused to give her a wedding. Rolling Eyes Give me a break.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 am

Kaitlyn thinks she's the best ever- she isn't.
Kaitlyn thinks she deserves every opportunity - she doesn't.
Kaitlyn wants abc to pay for their wedding- they won't.
Kaitlyn wants people to praise her always- they shouldn't.
Kaitlyn needs to let it go - she can't.

JMOAA

6 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 30 87b72b10 6 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 30 86669110 6 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa