SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by lightredemption Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:14 pm

My entertainment is informed by my negative feelings towards Kaitlyn - she really is annoying
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Blessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's so clueless that she doesn't even get the dig he sent her way. IOW IMO he's saying, she has his full support because he knows it will happen when Hell freezes over, and the nitwit responded.

She didn't get it? I thought she did, as she pretty much sarcastically said "yeah I'll take the opportunity that was given to me 2 years 2 late" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:18 pm

She has always had IMO an air of entitlement. No change there. The only difference is she is being eaten up by the other opportunities every one else gets.

Still no sign of support from Shawn? Maybe he's starting to realize that he deserves better than that ungrateful mess.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Honestly above all else, I watch this silly show (IMO) and follow the people that come on it for entertainment, so idc who it is, or whether I like them or not, if they do some sh*t that's funny, imma laugh. & this sh*t is hilarious IMO. Jokes (as long as they're not offensive IMO) > everything else. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:37 pm

I do love drama. She had Fleiss trolling, Trista rambling, former Bettes liking. laugh out loud more please!

Blessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:38 pm

So she really wants to be on dwts so badly and still waiting for this to happen but nobody likes her to be on the show now? laugh out loud, maybe she needs to re-evaluate herself why this is happening. Man!, she needs to stop complaining when others got these opportunities . Doesn't look good. In all honesty , whatever this woman saying or talking I just don't give a f*** at all!. Stop talking already. I am so over with her . She just wants to feel that she is Kaitlyn the famous bachelorette and she deserves to be on these opportunities . Give me a break. Jmo .

Blessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 Eb97c9
Blessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 9zt107Blessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 XgicucBlessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 Oaw2uvBlessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 2pqw5k8Blessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 30szzauBlessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:47 pm

@ReneeM I agree. I think this is hilarious. Blessings - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 36 3806527698 Only two things could possibly make this better, IMO...

1. Josh inserting himself with a stupid #blessings tweet
**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilers)
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's so clueless that she doesn't even get the dig he sent her way. IOW IMO he's saying, she has his full support because he knows it will happen when Hell freezes over, and the nitwit responded.

Yeah, he was basically challenging her to make it happen on her own, which she obviously can't since she's not the big star she thinks she is. Replying just makes her seem even more clueless.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Where is Shawn? Shut her down already, dude. I'm having secondhand embarrassment here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:43 pm

I would love for her to try to make it happen. She's so obnoxious and entitled that she thinks these offers should come on a silver platter with TPBP begging her to accept them. Get her on the show, get her paired with Max or Val and for her to have to actually work. She'd be done after a week of 8 hour rehearsal and practice sessions. IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:51 pm

I have very little doubt that MF will make it his mission to exclude Kaitlyn from any opportunities he has power to determine. Showbiz is run by the power brokers behind the scenes. MF is one vindictive petty a*s.. so Kaitlyn may feel momentary satisfaction but I doubt she will be feeling good in the long run.
I appreciate the impulsive stupidity though. 2pop wine
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Look Kaitlyn you got a headline!  :claphands  LOL
I miss her old face btw  sad

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa