SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:46 am

@umngirl, imo she blathers and foams at the mouth about this stuff to vent her bitterness. Seeing Nick get dwts sent her into a full-throttle meltdown, and I don't believe for a second she is [ascend soapbox] Fighting this War so Future Women can Benefit [step off soapbox]. it's just laughable that she decided she needed to make it sound better than what it appeared, that she's just pea green with jealousy.

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:49 am

I'm 100% team Kaitlyn/Bachelorettes on this one. She may not be the best voice for this but oh well.

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:49 am

I understand it but at the same time i think its pretty obvious that producers give more opportunities to bachelors. The did not televise Des wedding, did not let JOJO/Jillian do DWTS. I think what kaitlyn is saying is valid in general about the whole franchise.

GuardianAngel wrote:MF and company gave her the opporutnity to be on two seasons TB and be a lead on her own show. She travelled, had wardrobe, had everything at her finger tips.

She messed up, and not only did she mess up, she continued to bad mouth everyone and anything she could with the exception of herself. She's throwing in future 'ette BS to look good. How does she know there are any future 'ettes that want to be on?

Jake Sean and CS didn't eff up their seasons.

If you do something wrong at work, will your boss give you a promotion?
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:55 am

I actually believe her from what i know from her. Ofcourse she is mad she did not let in the DWTS and now nick is on Tv for 5th times. Its normal. How ABC said luke wasn't chosen to be the bachelor bcuz he was all about the fame and yet here we are. Im happy for nick but at the same time i completely understand kaitlyn. Also i know kaitlyn screwed up herself but I'm sure they still wouldn't let her be part of DWTS just like JOJO.
BKay wrote:@umngirl, imo she blathers and foams at the mouth about this stuff to vent her bitterness. Seeing Nick get dwts sent her into a full-throttle meltdown, and I don't believe for a second she is [ascend soapbox] Fighting this War so Future Women can Benefit [step off soapbox]. it's just laughable that she decided she needed to make it sound better than what it appeared, that she's just pea green with jealousy.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:58 am

@dina, we'll just have to agree to disagree about this one! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:59 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 39 1377737533 AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 39 1377737533
BKay wrote:@dina, we'll just have to agree to disagree about this one! bestbud!
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am

It's about time Kaitlyn shut up! Geeze, she spoiled her own damn season for crying out loud and expects special treatment. This is a good example of biting the hand that feeds you.

With the powers be in MF and Co hands, I don't see her getting any Bachelor-related gigs. Jmo.

However,  I see a book in her future.

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:05 am

I'm in no way privy to any of the casting for DWTS but IMO they talk to way more people each season than what they need. Then they decide who they want. If I was guessing, MF gave the no-go before it got to the final stages. Who knows if they would have had her on if he hadn't said no. They never seem to have a shortage of women in their 20s and 30s wanting to do the show.

JMO

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:09 am

She need to STFU, she squander the opportunties given to her, and now is acting like an EB, she needs to go back to school and get an education to get a career. Lots of other people have come on the show and move on. Why cant she take the highroad, instead of showing how crasp and uneducated she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:16 am

dina wrote:But in all honestly when i put myself in her shoes i understand her. DWTS gave her the opportunity to do what she LOVES but MIKE did not let her do it. Not only that , mike later let bachelors after her to do what make them happy. (the article that i shared above explains that ben given the choice to choose between DWTS/ own show).

Cila51290 wrote:It's not like every Bachelor has gone to DWTS the number is literally so low that complaining about you not having the opportunity seems ridiculous, IMO. It's been 2 years already. She's just mad she didn't get the opportunity since it's easy cash and in her mind she would've made it far and even won. JMO

MF either didn't like her, didn't want her to do it or a combo of both. Whatever, it is what it is. I hope she got some closure voicing herself because I can certainly hear some future doors not just closing, but slamming. MF has some pretty long arms.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:19 am

rofl rofl rofl "slamming" AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 39 3806527698 agree, i think she knows it giggling

Kashathediva wrote:
dina wrote:But in all honestly when i put myself in her shoes i understand her. DWTS gave her the opportunity to do what she LOVES but MIKE did not let her do it. Not only that , mike later let bachelors after her to do what make them happy. (the article that i shared above explains that ben given the choice to choose between DWTS/ own show).

Cila51290 wrote:It's not like every Bachelor has gone to DWTS the number is literally so low that complaining about you not having the opportunity seems ridiculous, IMO. It's been 2 years already. She's just mad she didn't get the opportunity since it's easy cash and in her mind she would've made it far and even won. JMO

MF either didn't like her, didn't want her to do it or a combo of both. Whatever, it is what it is. I hope she got some closure voicing herself because I can certainly hear some future doors not just closing, but slamming. MF has some pretty long arms.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:21 am

This man(MF) has a long history of revenge, vindictiveness and misogyny. Last thing I would want to do would be to involve myself with a rabid weasel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa