Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe & Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:49 am

There's literally been only 4 Bachelor leads (Jake, Sean, Chris, & now Nick) on the show out of 21 seasons. 2 ette's Trista and Melissa (if we count Melissa) out of 12 seasons of Bachelorette. I really don't think it's sexist.
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:11 am

Cila51290 wrote:There's literally been only 4 Bachelor leads (Jake, Sean, Chris, & now Nick) on the show out of 21 seasons. 2 ette's Trista and Melissa (if we count Melissa) out of 12 seasons of Bachelorette. I really don't think it's sexist.

Melissa was not a lead.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:15 am

Regardless she was still from the franchise that was my point.
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 am

I don't like Kaitlyn at all, thank goodness she didn't do it. Gotta appreciate the little things. High clap
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:30 am

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well as I don't think there were any before her that would have been interested as discussed above. I don't think it's a matter of being sexist, especially if she in fact had a contract to begin with. They obviously were going to give her a chance. She may have had a contract before her season finished airing. Her season ended airing in August. DWTS starts in Sept. How did she handle her screw up of her perfect foiler season after it was over, other than dissing everyone she could. How many interviews did she do complaining about the edit, making those annoying rolling eyes faces when someone asked her about her famous s/chat? How many bully tweets did she throw out after trying to be a spokesperson for bullying?

Come Sept I could see MF saying, go away. IMO she didn't deserve a DWTS contract.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43594

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:38 am

Kaitylin is a horrible person, everything she does is entitled. ME!ME!ME! **IMO** Even if MF promised her that she will get the gig, and changed his mind, that is his right. Nowhere is it written that if you get the bachelorette gig you will get to do DWTS. It was bad enough we had to endure her horrible self on the bachelorette show. **IMO** MF did us a favor by not allowing her to do the DWTS gig. hissyfit hissyfit go cry a river, you still didn't do the show and won't do it.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Make sure to state it's your opinion when making definitive statements. Mod)
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 am

Oh, it's sexist as crap. IMO. Trista was yeeeeeaaars ago first season. Melissa is an anomaly and subbed in after that sensational Bach ending. And that was also yeeeears ago by this point. 

And then they've had 4 Bachelors walk on. Probably Juan Pablo too, if he hadn't burned the show and made those comments about a gay bachelor, which was the nail in his coffin. So yeah, to me, no brainer, equal opportunity is not happening here. For the record, it's also sexist that The Bachelor is the lead show and the Ette is a spin off that they only aired 1 season for every 2 in the beginning, and then didn't even air it for a few years in the middle. Just the fact that there are 21 Bachelors to 12 Ettes, the disproportion is sexist. The premise of the entire show is misongynistic for goodness sake! 

All this being said, Kaitlyn is an entitled brat. She's a terrible mouth piece for this "cause." These two facts are not mutually exclusive. IMO.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:37 pm

I don't know if MF is a sexist. I do know Kaitlyn spoiled her own season. Imagine if an employee screwed a big project, do you think that person would get a bonus? Of course not! So I don't know what Kaitlyn was whining about? If she had not spoiled her own season, if she had shown some grace and humor towards sm negativity, I may have more sympathy for her.
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 pm

I think he is a sexist. He is a misogynist, also. (all IMO) And a pervert. Nothing new.
TB is his game. He owns the equipment and makes the rules. Kaitlyn pissed him off in many ways. If he wanted to he could have assisted her in getting DWTS.
The bottom line is he quashed that. He may have quashed it even if she played by his rules, but in my mind, she had no chance once she tried to one up him. JMO
In life, we have to deal with personalities and imperfections. IMO it is our job to assess ourselves and deal accordingly.  She went with her ego and his is bigger and won out.
End game.
MF is right. She won with Shawn. So if she's happy, maybe she should shut up. It's history. It can't be rewritten.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29325

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:52 pm

The only one I would have been excited to watch, would have been Ashley H Smiley She would have killed it! What a great dancer she is/was , and she did it as a secondary thing to her dentistry career. I never thought K could be good on the show...she likes to rap, and I do not think she could have coped well with the stressful schedule, no drinking, etc etc IMO
TrishB

Female Posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 am

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:50 am

lovebites8727 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is there no other more important news ? I can see how Kaitlyn would contact newscasts to get a paid appearance fee but why would they agree to report it on a has-been reality star is beyond me....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe & Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum