Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:38 pm

@bleuberry wrote:I wonder what guests are saying? I can't imagine it was that bad?

Have you watched her on the aftershow? She just doesn't come across well. Her jokes fall flat. The silence is literally deafening.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:41 pm

If you love Xmas Carols you will like this.

But if you expect a story to be told. This is not for you.

You get to see some Fav reality singers do their thing. And a bit of Banter inbetween And get you in the mood for Christmas.

nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:43 pm

I think she does well on the aftershow. I really enjoy her on it.

The season is a dud that's for sure. So I look forward to k on the aftershow.
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:53 pm

@nikikass wrote:I think she does well on the aftershow.  I really enjoy her on it.

The season is a dud that's for sure. So I look forward to k on the aftershow.

Well, I'm glad someone does. All the people that I know that watch the show are hoping she is not back for another season if there is one.

I am distracted by the orange.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Personally, I think a lot will have to do with how you get the tickets. I hate to say it, but if you are paying 75 bucks or more for a ticket and it's not what you think it should be, people might be panning it. 
Whereas, if are getting the tickets for a good price or free it could be an excellent way to spend a few hours.  That's why I mentioned the the radio/grocery store promo's and hotels. Often closer to holiday times, Christmas Spectacular tickets which can be pricey, will be promo'd to very affordable prices. Hopefully, this show will get those benefits and people can enjoy.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33197

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:56 pm

@Sprite

I will give you that Sprite I don't know why she is orange or even likes to look like that.

I am sure there is some reason behind it.

But I like the input. So does a lot of people I know.

I get she is not everyones cup of tea. Thanks goodness for that.
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:08 pm

@nikikass wrote:@Sprite

I will give you that Sprite I don't know why she is orange or even likes to look like that.  

I am sure there is some reason behind it.  

But I like the input.  So does a lot of people I know.  

I get she is not everyones cup of tea.  Thanks goodness for that.

thumbsup

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:28 pm

I don’t care what she is up to or doing but oh boy the non stop travelling from US to Canada must be exhausting laugh out loud . Who can’t blame her ? This is how she roll her life laugh out loud. Good thing she is still engaged . Just saying.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:29 pm

@lovebites8727 it's part of her job and she likes doing it so props to her. She only has to be in Canada once a week and when Bach Can ends she won't be traveling as much unless she goes home to visit family. Also yes she's still engaged because she and Shawn care for/love one another and he moved to NYC while she's doing the show to support her and is fine with it. jmo.

Here's another good review. https://zealnyc.com/review-home-for-the-holidays-provides-a-seasonal-lift/ Well she's having fun with it so good for her!

SeanCat Boothstowe Beccett Shefani
Linds911

Female Posts : 9610

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Travelling from NYC to Toronto is an 1 1/2 hour tops. It's no big deal especially for those who travel frequently.

Bachelor Canada is almost over. They are down to the F2.

@Linds911 thanks for posting. That actually sounds for me, like a great show to attend.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51143

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:00 pm

@lovebites8727 wrote:I don’t care what she is up to or doing but oh boy the non stop travelling from US to Canada must be exhausting laugh out loud . Who can’t blame her ? This is how she roll her life laugh out loud. Good thing she is still engaged . Just saying.

Thousands of corporate execs, professional sales people, legislators, authors, entertainers, etc travel much, much more for years. It's a very short trip that is only a big deal if one is unaccustomed to traveling, IMO.
I don't always agree with Kaitlyn but, I'm sure she has a fan base that enjoys seeing her. I do.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:32 pm

I like Kaitlyn, but have been wondering for awhile now how she even managed to score such an awesome gig without any prior professional experience? question She must have excellent connections, I suppose because in this day and age, it's all about who you know. It sucks that she's been getting some negative reviews, but she's a tough cookie though, and has definitely been through worse. Shawn, her family and friends are all the encouragement she needs.

flojo031

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum