SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by flojo031 Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:27 am

I just found out some interesting news. Don't know if it's true or not, but here it is: On last week's "Off the Vine" live podcast with Claudia Oshry, Kaitlyn randomly slipped out that she and Shawn got married (they just got the paperwork done for legal purposes) because she needed a green card to work on Broadway. It happened so fast, I almost didn't even catch it at first. At 1:22:45 she says it and then laughs. Anyway, I googled it and it's true - you need to have a green card to work on Broadway. I wonder why they didn't mention this little tidbit when they were asked about future wedding plans (during the Morning Breath interview)? question To be honest, it was at the very end of the episode, so Kaitlyn might have been a little bit tipsy when she mentioned it (and may have regretted sharing it live). I'm assuming that they will have a big ceremony at some point (in the near future), but they're already legally married! Awesome to hear. Hugesmile

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:57 am

I think you can work on Broadway with a work visa too so maybe she was kidding? But if they did get married, it doesn’t change anything anyway, they’re non traditional and like it that way. Shawn is incredibly loyal and devoted so he wasn’t going anywhere laugh out loud and Kaitlyn is obsessed with him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:02 am

I’ll preface this by saying I don’t know immigration laws that well. However, I’m guessing she already had a visa of some kind since it appears she was doing some work in the U.S. Would a green card be required or couldn’t she just continue to work on her visa? I thought the green card process was really tedious and took a long time? Like I said, I don’t know immigrations laws that well.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:30 am

From what an immigration lawyer said on Reddit, you don't need a green card, just a work visa, and that's how all these celebrities from the UK are able to perform. That seems like a joke to me, as marriage licenses are public record and you'd think it would have been reported by now. I also kind of think K is too attention-seeking to get married on the DL. If she eloped, I feel like the world would know. It'll be interesting to see if it's true - hopefully, it is!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:16 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

If Kaitlyn gets married, even the “eloped” on “the DL” kinda marriage variety, believe you me, we are gonna hear about it, and not just a random flippant comment somewhere about it. The biggest attention “it’s all about MEEE!” queen of the francishe won’t let her wedding go by without at least snapping clues, a magazine deal, SM hints... something.

She’s just joking and being an idiot, per usual. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:55 am

Someone check out Say Yes to the Dress. I swear I read in the episode descriptions that they helped Kaitlyn Bristowe pick out a wedding dress!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:57 am

@composer53 yep she's appearing in a spin off type show that Hayley Paige hosts that's airing on the 13th. Not sure if it's picking her actual wedding dress since i think she was alone and would probably want her mom and sister with her but guess we shall see. no idea

https://twitter.com/TLC/status/946497409244426240

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

I saw a piece of this last week when I was watching "Say Yes to the Dress". A Hayley Paige dress was purchased for the nurse of some TV star and she wanted some adjustments made, they brought Hayley in and then advertisement her show.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 63 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:57 am

Kaitlyn is so annoying, attention seeking, and self-absorbed as usual imo with the whole wedding things, calling out sm fans who ask if there's going to be a wedding and she's all like "don't need one" blah blah and mad at them for asking her when SHE is the one who is constantly going on about when's her wedding and what not and now trying on wedding dresses while being all like "there's no date" so just pulling her sm fans legs. Pathetic. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:50 am

Kate's certainly not everyone's cup of tea (or coffee, whatever your preference). I do find her to be a hoot and have been pleasantly surprised this year with the new path that she's found for herself. Major props to her for her podcast and these gigs (Broadway!).

I really like Shawn simply because he loves his dog and children (high bar here  giggling). Seriously though, kids and dogs are usually solid measures of good people.

They were a couple who didn't really appeal to me before; in this past year, an air of maturity seeped into both of them, IMO, which makes them as a unit more likable to me.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:55 pm

The program with Hayley Paige and Kaitlyn was on TLC last night.  Hayley is supposed to design the ceremony dress and two of her interns will design reception dresses (Kaitlyn will pick one).  I found the whole thing only mildly interesting, to be honest.  Still makes me wonder if these two will ever get married.....JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa