SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:57 pm

IA about the increased maturity level, however she b*tches and complains about people always asking her when they are getting married. At times she's been rude and abrupt and throwing shade at TPTB about televised weddings. Why in the world would you take on a project about choosing the perfect wedding dress, which only fuels more wedding questions.

I don't know anything about that show. Are they real brides?

Maybe they do have a date set, maybe she knows exactly what she wants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:01 pm

Newto wrote:The program with Hayley Paige and Kaitlyn was on TLC last night.  Hayley is supposed to design the ceremony dress and two of her interns will design reception dresses (Kaitlyn will pick one).  I found the whole thing only mildly interesting, to be honest.  Still makes me wonder if these two will ever get married.....JMHO.

I watched the show and wasn't that impressed....by the show or the dresses. They pretty much telegraphed which of the interns was going to design the dress. As soon as I saw the one was having issues, I knew it would be her design that was picked...even though it barely looked anything like her original idea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:07 pm

@sosleepy Bringing your post over. Tell me your thoughts laugh out loud  I don't see anything. They just did the wedding magazine photos, she's promoting his new workout app and he's always showing her off. Yes the no wedding yet is freaking me out but they aren't ready yet idk. after having the wool over my eyes for A&J, I'm keeping an open eye out now. laugh out loud

sosleepy wrote:Maybe I should probably take it over to Kaitlyn and Shawn’s thread... but idk. If they broke up... I wouldn’t be shocked.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 1f601  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 1f601

I know, seriously unpopular opinion... but they just seem a little off to me recently, and like on different pages of life or something.

I’m wrong a lot though. So don’t freak.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:11 pm

I don’t think they’re going to breakup. She’s fairly honest in her podcast I think and there’s no indication of a breakup coming imo. She frequently says they have struggles like every couple but she knows he’s her guy and this is forever and they’ll work through anything.

However, I do think she wants marriage, ring, his last name, kid, the whole thing and he’s stalling on the final, complete commitment. I don’t know why but probably guessing it’s because of his parents’ horrible divorce and scars from that. His dad has had a gf for like 15 years now and they’re also unmarried.

I don’t see him ever leaving her, he’s only had 1 gf before her and that lasted for 8 years iirc. I wonder what he would do if she gave him an ultimatum on this and the outcome of that though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:16 pm

I think it's different when you have gone through a marriage and divorce with remarrying. (as in S' dad) I know quite a few couples that became single after a marriage through divorce or death and have chosen not to remarry their "partner". I get that. 
I hope if K wants to marry prior to childbearing that will happen. I do think the couple will make it at this point. They seem to jive well with each other. IMO
I do know several couples that have been in a relationship and had children without being married. Oddly enough, its usually the kids in the relationship that want them to marry.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:20 pm

@Alanna Kaitlyn also said she would hurt him if he ever cheated or wants out. laugh out loud I'm with you on your post. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Holy crap I can't even picture Shawn leaving Kaitlyn for any reason ever. He was so obsessed with her on the show and worshiped the ground she walked on. I'll be completely shook if they ever break up. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:@Alanna Kaitlyn also said she would kill him if he ever cheated or wants out. laugh out loud I'm with you on your post. :yes:
Oh I forgot about that laugh out loud right! She will not let another woman at him no matter what, according to her laugh out loud And for the record, I personally do think if push really came to shove and he “had” to decide, he would do whatever it took to keep her and make her happy. I don’t think it’s come to that point yet and I assume like most women, she wants it to be natural and desired from his side, not doing it while staring down the barrel of a gun under huge duress from the woman imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:24 pm

I hope they last. I love love.
However, Kaitlyn looks so different now than when she was the Bette. IMO, and not better, has she done something to her face, or just makeup?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:27 pm

So I admit a lot of my opinions are coming from observations made by others on Reddit laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  (A whole section of a thread there... and it was quite insightful. laugh out loud)

I don’t follow Kaitlyn and Shawn super closely. But I do agree the sparkle seems a little dimmer with the two of them... the social media a little less... it could be as simple as just aging into a long term relationship. I just think she wants it all... and he not so much. I also think she cares way, WAY too much about her perceived slites from the show and I can see how that could start to grate on Shawn. Shawn seems able to separate from this mess... and Kaitlyn’s whole identity is still the Bachelorette... the scorned one. I can see how that could drain. 

Idk. 3 years, not a hint of marriage. I can see it ending. 

But like I said before.... I’m wrong a lot. laugh out loud I wish I could go back in time and watch Jo^3 with fresh eyes cause I think they are gold. So what do I know, ya know? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Haha, Reddit really hates Kaitlyn right now. I get it, because the girl can be too much sometimes, but I do still love their connection and relationship. I just think that her overreactions to people asking about the wedding while simultaneusly teasing wedding stuff means *something* is going on and it's not a simple case of "we're just busy", like they claim. I think that if she gave him an ultimatum, he would probably say yes...but I can also see Kaitlyn as being too stubborn/proud to beg for it and just wanting him to make the initiative. I wonder if the topic of marriage is the reason that Shawn's 8-year relationship ended?

It is interesting (and Bachelor historians correct me, if I'm wrong) because all of our married couples get married within about 2 years of the engagement/finale. The ones that went longer, like Byron/Mary and Charlie/Sarah never made it to the end. Such a unique time in the Bachelor world, where we have three consecutive Bachelorettes engaged. I'm such a cynic that I'm like "they can't ALL make it, can they?".

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Hahaha I’ve watched from the beginning and I consider myself a historian. Something to be so proud of, right? laugh out loud You are correct... the marrieds all married within 19 mos. Anyone that went long term ended up splitting. 

I’m also a cynic and don’t see all 3 long terms making it. laugh out loud like prove me wrong, but if I were betting on the marriage, my money goes on Jo and Jo right now just waiting for the 2 year contract thing to end. Second bet would go to Rachel and Bryan.

My money on the shocking breakup goes to Kait and Shawn. Following a Charlie/Sarah, Byron/Mary arch. Minus the abuse. But they all were relationships that seemed to have alcohol heavily involved too. I know Shawn is living the healthy life now... but there sure were a lot of rumblings of bar fights and shenanigans with this pair. Idk. I’m prob wrong. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa