SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:12 pm

I think Shawn loves Kaitlyn and is afraid marriage will kill it. He isn’t afraid of commitment, just marriage.

I also think if Kaitlyn pushed he would give in, but who wants to be that woman?

I have one example, one of my bffs at the three year mark said ask me to marry you or we are breaking up. She gave him three months, even picked out her own ring. He did ask. Then he resisted wedding planning at first, I was truly afraid for the wedding. But when I got to town for it he was fully on board and happy as a clam. Honestly one of the happiest most excited grooms I have ever seen. Two years later it was the same thing with kids. Now almost five years later he is an awesome loving father to their 3 and a half year old. I expected to fail at everything she forced on him. Instead he has loved it all. So, maybe Shawn just needs the push, if it that important to Kaitlyn.

Personally, after being divorced, if I hadn’t needed dental insurance my hubby and I would still be happily living in sin and he would still have the title of my sin partner instead of husband. Another friend’s kids asked what my then boyfriend was to me and my friend said he was like a husband with out marriage, but they could call him my living in sin partner, which got shortened to sin partner. We were bummed to give that title up. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:23 pm

@Kashathediva, I follow them pretty closely and don’t see or detect any big issues. They just bought a huge, beautiful house in the burbs of Nashville, which they’ve lovingly decorated together and she says she’s enjoying the space and ability to only be with Shawn and Tuck out there. They’re super supportive of each other’s work and are always on board with what the other is doing. Idk. I don’t see anything to hold up marriage other than I think Shawn’s own insecurities.

@stuckinsc, I agree that he’s just scared and will love everything about making Kaitlyn his wife and having tiny little Kaits to dote and love on who look like their mom or coaching little league or whatever once he gets over his fears/hangups and they’re at that point.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Alanna wrote:@Kashathediva, I follow them pretty closely and don’t see or detect any big issues. They just bought a huge, beautiful house in the burbs of Nashville, which they’ve lovingly decorated together and she says she’s enjoying the space and ability to only be with Shawn and Tuck out there. They’re super supportive of each other’s work and are always on board with what the other is doing. Idk. I don’t see anything to hold up marriage other than I think Shawn’s own insecurities.

@stuckinsc, I agree that he’s just scared and will love everything about making Kaitlyn his wife and having tiny little Kaits to dote and love on who look like their mom or coaching little league or whatever once he gets over his fears/hangups and they’re at that point.
@Alanna Thank you for your answer. 
I think they probably will get married sometime sooner than later. 
Speaking from someone who has been in a relationship with the same man since I've been 21 (without having poisoned him or worse) sometimes one part of the couple is more focused about the needs of the couple more than the other. It sounds like they are on the same page and working together for each other.  Hopefully, Shawn will realize his issues are so much less than the greater picture of having someone he cherishes and enjoys life with next to him for the rest of their lives. 
As so many others have said over and over, life is too short, when you find that certain someone hang on with both hands and never let go. Enjoy the music while you can. The song is over before you know it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Alanna wrote:@Kashathediva, I follow them pretty closely and don’t see or detect any big issues. They just bought a huge, beautiful house in the burbs of Nashville, which they’ve lovingly decorated together and she says she’s enjoying the space and ability to only be with Shawn and Tuck out there. They’re super supportive of each other’s work and are always on board with what the other is doing. Idk. I don’t see anything to hold up marriage other than I think Shawn’s own insecurities.

Cool. You have restored my faith and they are probably fine. laugh out loud So like statistically, who is breaking up then? Rachel and Bryan? Jo^3 blindside? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:50 pm

I actually think all 3 current ette couples and their baddies will make it!! I think if someone doesn’t and ultimately breaks up, we will know ahead of time because the ladies’ sm drama will make the whole thing completely obvious and clear for months before any official breakup laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Alanna wrote:I actually think all 3 current ette couples and their baddies will make it!! I think if someone doesn’t and ultimately breaks up, we will know ahead of time because the ladies’ sm drama will make the whole thing completely obvious and clear for months before any official breakup laugh out loud

You are such a romantic deep down, @Alanna ! Very glass is half full, of you! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Those two needed to find each other to figure out life. If they get married or not they have one of the strongest bonds that have come out of the Bach couples. (IMO). They are not conventional at all and they want to please people and then they dont want to please people. But in the end they are truly meant to be together.

The are still a normal couple that like to bicker but the love for each other out weighs the bickering.

I follow them closely and see nothing bad happening to these two.

They are as goofy as ever together.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Now I feel bad for being such a cynic, haha.

It would be super cool if three consecutive Bachelorettes married their first impression rose recipients! Like, how freaking romantic would that be?

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I actually think all 3 current ette couples and their baddies will make it!! I think if someone doesn’t and ultimately breaks up, we will know ahead of time because the ladies’ sm drama will make the whole thing completely obvious and clear for months before any official breakup laugh out loud

You are such a romantic deep down, @Alanna ! Very glass is half full, of you! laugh out loud
Haha you’ve cracked me wide open! The show has gotten lucky the past few times imo. Let’s see if they can go 4 for 4 Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Haha you’ve cracked me wide open! The show has gotten lucky the past few times imo. Let’s see if they can go 4 for 4 Smiley

I really like Becca and am very hopeful for her... which is probably a huge curse. laugh out loud Sorry Becs. My faves never make it. The people I range meh to bothered by always are the ones who get married. no idea

ETA: I did love Trista and Ryan 15 years ago. So I do have that going for me. laugh out loud cheeky

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:00 pm

No one should get married because of being given an ultimatum, and if one partner is not sure, the other needs to accept it because the more you nag about it, the worse it gets IMHO.

Kaitlyn likes to joke around, but IMHO a guy can only take so much joking about not marrying her. I would think it would bother him for being blamed for not wanting to get married, assuming it's him which I think it is.

My good friends got together 28 years ago, they got engaged and never married. He's 12 yrs older than her. Nothing wrong with the lifestyle people choose as long as they are both happy IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Yeah, I don't think a wedding is in the horizon for these two, sorry. Didn't Kaitlyn not recently freeze her eggs? That doesn't sound like someone who is on the verge of getting married, IMO. This might be a dumb questions as well. But how big is their current home? Is it like a home that can accommodate a family with kids, or is it just good enough for a couple?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa