SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:41 am

No messenger to shoot. iTA. I do not see SM as a good thing unless extremely limited. I love keeping in touch w family and friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by kerriway Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:51 am

Linds911 wrote:

A piece of paper...I find it annoying when women say this. It always sounds like something a boyfriend has gaslighted them into parroting.
Are there women who eschew marriage or don't define commitment in traditional terms?  Heck yeah...is Kaitlyn one of them? No.
Know what else is a piece of paper...money, a birth certificate, and books...so spare me.

Kaitlyn either say nothing or say, "Shawn and I appreciate the interest, but everything is still all good in Kaitlyn/Shawn land!" and leave it at that. Rolling Eyes

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:38 am

All I hear is someone protesting too much.

Don't want people speculating?...then shut the F*** up about it. Stop giving interviews where you complain that your boyfriend/fiance isn't setting a date. Stop justifying your life choices on your SM. Just go live your life and do what you want to do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:48 am

I checked out his twitter because I never look at it, and wondered if he mentioned anything. He has this pinned. laugh out loud

This article is an eye opener.

menshealth.com

Shawn Booth Says Surviving 'The Bachelorette' Was Tougher Than An Ironman

“Going through The Bachelorette,” Booth told Menshealth.com. “That was just a different type of toughness I’ve never experienced.”

“They [the show's producers] kind of try to break you,” Booth said. "They really try to take you out of your element, make you deal with your emotions in different ways in order to try and get some drama.”

And this during the ATFR last season.

https://twitter.com/Shawn_Booth

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:51 pm

Hmm, Kaitlyn has always seemed to me to try to please all people but with the bravado of being a "strait shootin" doesnt care what people think~ front. The comedy performer can hide the softer vulnerability & insecurities by a tough or rude facade.
Imo she was all over the place emotionally & physically during her season, not centred and deliberate at all, despite the supposed real story being told to us later as.. Oh she only had eyes for Shawn. She was all over the place during it, not single minded at all. Two sides to her imo, and she wanted the public to like both of them. If you criticise so mych about the franchise then why does she still want an abc wedding so much. Its contradictory issues with her all along. All imho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:06 am

I don’t have a problem about long engagement. If this is what it works to both of them.So be it . But only if you are on the same page.  To me the more this wedding talk keep going and same reasons from the beginning. And she is tweeting like that . It shows how much she is trying so hard to justify that marriage is just a paper laugh out loud . Well yeah Kaitlyn then shut up about it . Seriously ! She needs to stop saying more about how she feels about wedding and embarrass her man on his view about marriage.  Whatever she said or saying about wedding talk in media . It won’t change anything because Shawn is not ready to get married . If he is ready and the years he took to get ready . He should be ready now laugh out loud . Keep saying they need more time and  busy that is why they cannot start planning. To me this is bullcrap laugh out loud. No, Kaitlyn , Shawn is not ready to get married and never for a long time now and at the moment period.Jmo.

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 72 Eb97c9
AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 72 9zt107AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 72 XgicucAfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 72 Oaw2uvAfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 72 2pqw5k8AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 72 30szzauAfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 72 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:19 am

I feel bad for Kaitlyn. IMHO no one should feel pressured to get married, BUT these two met on a show based on getting engaged in the end, and at some point getting married. IMHO Shawn is holding it back, and it's unfair. For the first two years it could be reasoned with they were busy, he was setting up his business, getting to know each other in real life etc etc. But imho this third year has got Kaitlyn thinking, and there's been a swift in the reasoning why not...yet. It went from 'we're too busy right now' to 'it's just a piece of paper'. IMHO until recently Kaitlyn and Shawn have been a team about this, on the same page. But not any more. Kaitlyn wants to get married, have kids, the works. Shawn doesn't. At least not get married. IMHO that's why Kaitlyn is up 2 AM checking sm comments, she is up thinking if he doesn't want to get married in general, or is it he doesn't want to marry her. IMHO I see this ending like Tenley and what's his face, Kipton? They'll break up within a year, he moves on quickly, maybe gets someone else pregnant, and Kaitlyn will eventually find a man on the same level with her. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:26 am

I’ve been giving Shawn a bum rap for all this wedding stuff so I feel it’s only fair to post this too. Happy birthday, Kaitlyn!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BkNcNM3hFTb/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:29 am

Happy birthday to Kaitlyn!! celebrate
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:35 am

hbbanner Kaitlyn!

Shawn had the balloon specially made, Happy birthday tutz! laugh out loud Cute

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:39 am

I'm swooning. That is all so adorable!

Happy Birthday to Kaitlyn! She's the cutest 33-y/o ever!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 am

I don't think they will ever get married, and I also think Kaitlyn will give him the boot within the next six months when she comes to her senses and realizes her dreams of marrying Shawn have evaporated. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa