SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Minney Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:37 am

That's awesome! I bet Kaitlyn is laughing all the way to the bank. It's just silly enough to be fun and not a huge business investment and if her fans are willing to part with their money for a trendy "Kaitlyn" scrunchie then that's their choice. Probably started as a joke between Kaitlyn and Shawn and in the end she will make a quick buck. Talk about making hay while the sun shines! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by jashfan Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:44 pm

I like Kaitlyn and Shawn but i think $17 is to much for 1 scrunchy . And i dont like the attitude Kaitlyn gave people on Instagram when they commented that the cost was to high. Lost respect for her today. JMO

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Vrenessa Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:59 pm

jashfan wrote:I like Kaitlyn and Shawn but i think $17 is to much for 1 scrunchy . And i dont like the attitude Kaitlyn gave people on Instagram when they commented that the cost was to high.  Lost respect for her today. JMO

I agree, I was seriously considering buying a scrunchie b/c I love her but after some of her comments I opted not to.

Vrenessa

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:59 pm

jashfan wrote:I like Kaitlyn and Shawn but i think $17 is to much for 1 scrunchy . And i dont like the attitude Kaitlyn gave people on Instagram when they commented that the cost was to high.  Lost respect for her today. JMO

You piqued my curiosity so I went to see her IG story. I am not amused by it.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 74 1c050c10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:07 pm

sdmom wrote:

You piqued my curiosity so I went to see her IG story. I am not amused by it.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 74 1c050c10

Yep one of many, if you have time scroll through her comment section read some more of her reply's hmmm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 74 N6z9XP9

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/17/15/00/71/kait111.jpg

Last edited by jashfan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:20 pm; edited 4 times in total

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 pm

@jashfan I did and she’s so rude! If she wants to start a business, she needs to be more professional. Business savvy is not her strength.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Man Kaitlyn needs to take a lesson from other Bach alums on starting a small business. She follows LoweCo. Give Cat a call on ways to be successfully with new businesses. She even has higher priced merchandise and makes it work without being rude, snotty, etc.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 74 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 74 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Vrenessa Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:44 pm

umngirl wrote:Man Kaitlyn needs to take a lesson from other Bach alums on starting a small business. She follows LoweCo. Give Cat a call on ways to be successfully with new businesses. She even has higher priced merchandise and makes it work without being rude, snotty, etc.

Exactly..Even JoJo she got the same critique about her new clothing line items being a bit costly and she has been so graceful and professional in answering fans questions etc. no sass

Vrenessa

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:56 pm

Kaitlyn has the right to price her products however she sees fit, I'm not gonna b*tch about the cost. I'm simply not going to purchase a $17 scrunchie, so if the fate of her unborn children depend on that then she's sh*t out of luck with me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:00 pm

Kaitlyn showing her true colours again. People aren't falling over themselves to buy her massively overpriced scrunchies and she's being rude and basically begging fans to give her their hard-earned dollars. Rolling Eyes I just can't with this woman. I wouldn't buy anything from her. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 pm

rofl Only today? That ship sailed long ago for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:41 pm

How does Shawn put up with that? That has to wear him down. I don't recall him ever behaving that way.

I don't follow her, only what I read here. I thought she was doing so much better without mouthing off. It seems she's right back into it.

Her behaviour is a disgrace and using her unborn children as an excuse is despicable IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa