SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 Empty JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:05 pm

All other threads here

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 pm

I've seen clips from Nick's season and all I can say is that I miss JoJo! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Anyone else saw JoJo's snap that came thru late? The one where she in the gym laugh out loud
Or is it just mine snapchat..
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I've seen clips from Nick's season and all I can say is that I miss JoJo!  :yes:
I don't!! I love knowing that Jo is home where she seems happiest and like she belongs with a fiancé that by all accounts loves her, adores her, protects her, and generally has been living up to all his promises instead of running around the country/world with a bunch of randoms, crying and being removed from civilization with a team of producers poking her for my entertainment value laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I've seen clips from Nick's season and all I can say is that I miss JoJo!  :yes:
I don't!! I love knowing that Jo is home where she seems happiest and like she belongs with a fiancé that by all accounts loves her, adores her, protects her, and generally has been living up to all his promises instead of running around the country/world with a bunch of randoms, crying and being and removed from civilization with a team of producers poking her for my entertainment value laugh out loud

I agree. I just miss watching them on TV. SM isn't the same. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:38 pm

I got the snaps today. It seems as though Jordan isn't around. No real proof, just a vibe I get. But glad to know she's in the gym. I know how much she hates it, but it's good for her. I wonder if she and Jordan work out together? scratch
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:40 pm

aviej wrote:I got the snaps today. It seems as though Jordan isn't around. No real proof, just a vibe I get. But glad to know she's in the gym. I know how much she hates it, but it's good for her. I wonder if she and Jordan work out together? scratch

Yeah that's the vibe ive been getting aswell, wonder where he is laugh out loud. I was like whaaat she is in the gym? ContourFossa - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 3806527698
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:41 pm

^ She said in some US Weekly magazine that she doesn't like working out with her significant other, because it just pisses her off or something like that (I forget why though) laugh out loud

Do those guys in her snapchat from working out look like Ben and Darious?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:45 pm

aviej wrote:I got the snaps today. It seems as though Jordan isn't around. No real proof, just a vibe I get. But glad to know she's in the gym. I know how much she hates it, but it's good for her. I wonder if she and Jordan work out together? scratch
I think you might be getting that vibe because she's usually attached to him when he is home laugh out loud but he hasn't been spotted anywhere so who knows where he can be if not in Dallas...Chico?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ She said in some US Weekly magazine that she doesn't like working out with her significant other, because it just pisses her off or something like that (I forget why though) laugh out loud

Do those guys in her snapchat from working out look like Ben and Darious?

Yes probably, i don't think she would snap someone randomly. Where is Matt ContourFossa - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 3806527698
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:55 pm

It looked like that was Ben and Ben's buddy in the gym snap. I'd be surprised if Jordan wasn't in Dallas just because he's always spotted when he's in Chico alone or with her, but I guess he could be elsewhere for work that doesn't involve metpro. He'll be spotted eventually, whether it's by fans or if JoJo decides to share his pretty face with us laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Happy New Year to everyone in this happiest place in the cyberspace.
I am so glad to be back after a 3 week break. I just finished reading through all the threads and I am very thrilled that things are looking very good for our couple J&J.
I found a very interesting article about how ESPN discovers new college football analysts and Jojo's fiancé was mentioned in the article. I hope I do this link correctly
https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://awfulannouncing.com/2017/this-is-how-espn-discovers-new-college-football-analysts.html&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoUMTMzMjA2OTkwOTc4NTkyNDE3OTYyGWM5Y2E5ZWM3OGEwMTE3MGM6Y2E6ZW46Q0E&usg=AFQjCNGtOUoRHZ4uT7sS5iwPwQAgQbjwag

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem