SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:44 pm

vernie113 wrote:Happy New Year to everyone in this happiest place in the cyberspace.
I am so glad to be back after a 3 week break. I just finished reading through all the threads and I am very thrilled that things are looking very good for our couple J&J.
I found a very interesting article about how ESPN discovers new college football analysts and Jojo's fiancé was mentioned in the article. I hope I do this link correctly
https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://awfulannouncing.com/2017/this-is-how-espn-discovers-new-college-football-analysts.html&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoUMTMzMjA2OTkwOTc4NTkyNDE3OTYyGWM5Y2E5ZWM3OGEwMTE3MGM6Y2E6ZW46Q0E&usg=AFQjCNGtOUoRHZ4uT7sS5iwPwQAgQbjwag
You did it right and welcome back and thanks for sharing!! I love reading more about how Baddy is the baddiest Baddy evah with a really great career laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Airelle did a vlog while in Atlanta.. and didn't share anything related to their NYE evening festivities. You failed, Airelle laugh out loud

All she said was that she and JoJo went shopping together while down in Atlanta and she was showing off the make up kit both she and JoJo got.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:20 pm

@vernie113 thanks for sharing! IMO Jordan is a natural for the analyst gig. This article seems to validate that point of view!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Airelle did a vlog while in Atlanta.. and didn't share anything related to their NYE evening festivities. You failed, Airelle laugh out loud

All she said was that she and JoJo went shopping together while down in Atlanta and she was showing off the make up kit both she and JoJo got.

Just watched the vlog and i'm disappointed that no J & J. The condo where they stayed is really cozy with a nice view.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:15 pm

bamagal wrote:@vernie113 thanks for sharing! IMO Jordan is a natural for the analyst gig. This article seems to validate that point of view!

Yes the gig is almost tailor made for him, he has the face, the voice, the name recognition, graduated and played for a big school, he's smart and be an all around guy.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Jordan's interaction with Ben Rector on Twitter right now.. I can't believe he lets JoJo get the window seat when he's a big guy and gets stuck in the middle with a stranger next to him. What a guy laugh out loud

@benrector: @JRodgers11 it was my wife next to me so it's pretty much been a battle the whole time (She's saying she won but I am way stronger than her)

@JRodgers11: @benrector I always reluctantly let @JoelleFletcher sit in the window so no questions asked I'm camping on both arm rests ASAP

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 pm

JoJo posted this pic:

https://instagram.com/p/BO3XWdjFHXl/

It was from their NYE weekend (same outfits as the pic Jordan posted on New Years Day.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 pm

^Kathyrn commented, "Where is you" ...um, where's Jordan??

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 pm

^ Kathy tagged JoJo in her comment, I'm guessing she just means "where are you? I haven't seen you in a while" type of thing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Kathy tagged JoJo in her comment, I'm guessing she just means "where are you? I haven't seen you in a while" type of thing.
Yeah, that's how I took it also- where are you, Jo? Which makes sense because they've been traveling and away the last 2-3 weeks. I don't think BBJ is missing and Jo is posting that pic like he's on a milk carton lost kiddo laugh out loud

Baddy just commented "tantalizing captionary vernacular my queen" laugh out loud what the hecko?? But he definitely must have done well on his SATs.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:28 pm

Jordan is also tweeting Darren Rovell an ESPN reporter about the availability of rooms in Tampa. I wonder if he will work during the championship game this coming Monday?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Yeah, I think Kathy was just messing around with her because JoJo and Jordan were traveling like crazy with family in december, so it's probably been at least three weeks since she's seen her.

Jordan has to be in Dallas, right? It would be a freaking miracle if somehow Jordan traveled somewhere for work and there hasn't be a single fan shot of him yesterday or today or even just a sighting laugh out loud realistically, we haven't gotten much from JoJo either, so they very well could just be hanging at home. She's only snapped her plants that she killed and a gym shot lkl

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem