SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sundaysarefortheboys - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:51 pm

^ JoJo said back in September(?) that she was looking forward to "flipping season" on Twitter, so I think she was always prepared for that. She seems to like what she does, and makes good money off of it.

I don't think Jordan's parents (or JoJo's parents) see their kids' relationships as an evaluation as to what the perspectives are or anything like that IMO. They love their kids and just want them to be happy IMO. Airelle and Luke have technically spent wayyyy more time together than JoJo and Jordan at the two month stage of their relationships (and the latter got engaged.) And I agree with what Airelle said, why would you be with someone if you weren't thinking about marriage? (For those that plan on getting married of course.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

sundaysarefortheboys - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Part two of their Q&A is up! There's a JoJo and Jordan question right in the beginning. Luke initially tried to talk Jordan out of going on the bachelorette, but he's so glad he did it anyway because it worked out the way it was supposed to. Luke said he loves JoJo and God always has a plan and Jordan was meant to meet JoJo. Airelle reiterated again how much they love her, how down to earth and how cool she is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ExYL6NjAR-U

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Jordan tweet and IG post is so funny. I loved their couch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPBf7_lARg8

On Sunday during the playoffs you can find me on the "Big Easy" allllllll day. Move over Jackson... thanks @mgbwhome for the couch designed for sweats and Sundays. Boom. #sundaysarefortheboys by @jrodgers11

Last edited by Isabel123 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Just noticed Jackson lying/sitting comfortably in the middle of the couch giggling he's so cute.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Jackie looks sooo alert and staring straight at the camera. Love this dogs personality laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:10 pm

I can't with Jordan's twitter mentions laugh out loud However, he took a pic with a fan at a bar watching the game. The girls location on her bio is LA, wonder what he's there for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:13 pm

^ I was just coming to say that. I'm surprised he wasn't spotted at the airport at all today if the picture was taken in an LA bar. It seems like he was at the bar with friends. His best friend Brandon lives in the area as he spent time with them a few weeks ago when they were in LA for a week.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Here's the pic with a fan, if he is currently in LA i'm assuming it's work related. Yes most of the twitter mentions were ridiculous, just imagine next Sunday when GB plays Dallas.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd
sundaysarefortheboys - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 11 C1sK9nhUUAA25WW
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:39 pm

It's been about a month since he was in Chico for work. He might have made a pit stop to visit Brandon. We'll find out eventually. It's been so long since they've been apart for something so it's funny now trying to track just his movements laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 pm

Yep, they've been together presumably every day for the past 3 weeks. Now that they're apart for a bit, what's the over-under on how many tears are dripping down Jo's face because her baaad boy is not in her realm?? I kid, I kid laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Who wants to bet that by tomorrow we'll have some sappy likes and favorites by her on Twitter and IG? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Who wants to bet that by tomorrow we'll have some sappy likes and favorites by her on Twitter and IG? laugh out loud
I was just going to post that laugh out loud l don't think she's crying...yet...but the sappy likes and sm whining is coming laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem