SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sanfrancisco - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Thanks! I didn't care to listen because I don't particularly care for CH laugh out loud nice of him to give her warning and say "don't say anything we would normally talk about" and she just got out of soulcycle class, so it must have been within the past week or so. That was actually pretty funny laugh out loud
Yeah, it was cute. I guess Chris and JoJo do a lot of bullchit talk laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

sanfrancisco - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:58 pm

As slimy as CH can be, I do think these two are actually very friendly with each other. He's given a lot of interviews where he's praised her and I remember there was one in the fall where he talked about JoJo being one of the best leads they all had worked with because of how nice she is.

I love how personable JoJo is and that woman looked so happy!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:23 pm

As much as I dislike CH and how he uses people at any cost, I am happy that he and JoJo seem very friendly. Leave it to JoJo so say something random like she was in soul cycle, laugh out loud On another note, I wonder what Jordan thinks of her progress in the class and how it's firming up her butt - according to CH giggling
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Eh, not suprising CH and Jo are friendly. She doesn't like to ruffle any feathers it seems - except maybe Jordan's giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Jos snaps are so cute (no really??? laugh out loud) finally Jackson has an athletic playmate to run around with!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:03 pm

So freaking cute! Baddy chasing Jackson around their yard is adorable. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they had to do that every night because Jackson is one hyper dog.. they need to get him tired before bed laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:So freaking cute! Baddy chasing Jackson around their yard is adorable. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they had to do that every night because Jackson is one hyper dog.. they need to get him tired before bed laugh out loud
What does Jo do when Baddy isn't home then?? Stumble and trip all over herself in the yard every night? laugh out loud Shes the best.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:15 pm

^ Remember during Jordan's first work trip and she sent out snap chats of her chasing Jackson in the yard and she was trying to get a clothes hanger away from him? I remember thinking man, this girl is going to be on the struggle but when Jordan's working laugh out loud

They've got it done perfectly though!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:22 am

That snap put a smile on my face and all I can caption that as is - #thesimplepleasures
I really love this most about this couple. Unlike some other couples (who are now broken up) who focused on hanging out at the most expensive restaurant every week, these two are just quite comfortable finding joy in the simplest things like chasing a dog, decorating a tree, playing games with the fam on Xmas vacation... This can only augur well for their relationship that they find happiness in each other's company by just doing silly, normal things.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:34 am

This picture from Soul Cycle tonight laugh out loud either Jordan did t with her or he just came to pick her up:

https://instagram.com/p/BPWXZB7jIJX/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 am

aviej wrote:That snap put a smile on my face and all I can caption that as is - #thesimplepleasures
I really love this most about this couple. Unlike some other couples (who are now broken up) who focused on hanging out at the most expensive restaurant every week, these two are just quite comfortable finding joy in the simplest things like chasing a dog, decorating a tree, playing games with the fam on Xmas vacation... This can only augur well for their relationship that they find happiness in each other's company by just doing silly, normal things.

I love your hastag #thesimplepleasures and I agree 100% with your post @aviej. They also don't go to sports event except for few instances when Jordan was working, barely go to clubs and concerts and they really enjoy staying at home. I must admit it's not what I have expected based on their outgoing personality.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:48 am

Ash2214 wrote:This picture from Soul Cycle tonight laugh out loud either Jordan did t with her or he just came to pick her up:

https://instagram.com/p/BPWXZB7jIJX/
laugh out loud baddy at Soul cycle with 2 lb weights.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just picked her up & dropped her off, considering he's done that previously for other things and events. He's really so sweet with her and it's too cute.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem