SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by aviej Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Hi guys, forgive me if this was posted already. It looks like JoJo's brother Matt is getting married on February 18 in the British Virgin Islands. Now, I would imagine Jordan would be there but considering he's starting his radio show on February 12, I wonder if he would have enough time to fly out of the BVI on Saturday night or early Sunday morning to make it to do the radio show at 9pm on Sunday. I can't imagine him not being at the wedding, but the schedule does look a bit tight. Unless, there's good radio communication in BVI so he'll be able to call into the show no idea  Also with one family wedding already occurring in 2017, I don't see JoJo getting married this year unless it's very late like October-December. I won't be surprised if they have their wedding early 2018. To me that seems like the most logical time for a wedding, all things considered.

Link to Matt's wedding site: https://www.theknot.com/us/matt-patton-and-mallory-vaughan-feb-2017#the-wedding
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

america - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Thanks for bringing that over! I knew it was happening fairly soon, but didn't know the exact date. What an awesome location!

Jordan's radio show doesn't start until 9:00pm. It's for three hours at night on Sundays. The wedding is on Saturday and it looks like they would have to be there for at least a couple of days before for some festivities. Jordan could leave Sunday morning/early afternoon the day after the wedding and be home in time for his radio show later that night or he could call in from there if reception is fine. If needed, they could always have a special guest on just for that week. It's only three hours.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 pm

What a beautiful wedding destination. Can't wait to see Jojo and Jordan attire during the wedding which is "Barefoot Black Tie.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:55 pm

I love that Matt and Mallory do not want gifts and they're requesting donations be made to their favorite charity.

This is why JoJo and Jordan don't need a televised wedding. They can get married on freaking Necker Island laugh out loud this wedding is going to be insanely beautiful. They're going to get a nice vacation and a beautiful wedding all in one.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:04 am

Doesn't Necker Island "belong" to Richard from Virgin? I know that Ben and Matt are really close friends with him, and they travel together a lot.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:05 am

@Lennoxcolinrolland Yup. I remember years ago it was on an episode of mtv cribs, the place is GORGEOUS

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:I love that Matt and Mallory do not want gifts and they're requesting donations be made to their favorite charity.

This is why JoJo and Jordan don't need a televised wedding. They can get married on freaking Necker Island laugh out loud this wedding is going to be insanely beautiful. They're going to get a nice vacation and a beautiful wedding all in one.
Yeah these peeps are in their own world IMO. So they have an insane amount of freedom that others, contestants and general folks, just don't have. They seem to use it for good mostly, unless they're all misbehaving on tv for funsies so I highly approve of them laugh out loud I'm sure they all care. As for Jo and Baddy, I don't think they'd want anything earlier than winter 2017 or into 2018 so I can't imagine there will be any problems. Not to mention, it seems the spoiled baby of the family gets her way generally so she'll get what she wants regardless of any other timing IMO.

And their snaps tonight are the sweetest. Jo's incompetence with snap cracks me up. She is so, so endearing heartbeat Jackson and Baddy are in another world too. The sweetest family.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:30 am

I agree @ Ash2214, they don't need a TV wedding. For sure, Jojo will gather a lot of ideas during M/M wedding preparation.  The White Beach party a day before the wedding would be a lot of fun.

Yeah I saw several pics of Matt and Ben with Richard Branson. So I googled Necker Island and I wonder if M/M booked the entire island? For those interested to view the island amenities, here's the link: http://www.virginlimitededition.com/en/necker-island.

My faves from last night snap story:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPa1PVcgCff/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPa16HngJvv/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPa2HBcgGsT/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

https://www.instagram.com/jojoandjordansnaps/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:19 am

Soraya even commented on one of the snaps shared above:

sdfstar25Funny how jojo trying to locate the phone that is taking snaps..
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:36 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I love that Matt and Mallory do not want gifts and they're requesting donations be made to their favorite charity.

Yeah these peeps are in their own world IMO. So they have an insane amount of freedom that others, contestants and general folks, just don't have. They seem to use it for good mostly, unless they're all misbehaving on tv for funsies so I highly approve of them laugh out loud I'm sure they all care. As for Jo and Baddy, I don't think they'd want anything earlier than winter 2017 or into 2018 so I can't imagine there will be any problems. Not to mention, it seems the spoiled baby of the family gets her way generally so she'll get what she wants regardless of any other timing IMO.

And their snaps tonight are the sweetest. Jo's incompetence with snap cracks me up. She is so, so endearing heartbeat Jackson and Baddy are in another world too. The sweetest family.

IF Jordan plans on inviting his brother Aaron I would think he & jojo might want to pick a date sometime between March -June because of football.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:44 am

This is so exciting!! M&M make an absolutely beautiful couple and the resort is GORGEOUS. I really hope to see A LOT of pics laugh out loud
Also im sure Jordan has sorted out something, because no way BBJ won't be there to dance away with his lil whiny baby giggling
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:42 am

They will need to get to Necker Island a couple of days before the actual wedding, so I bet they will get there mid week. Jordan pretty much has all of Sunday to get home by 9:00pm. I can see them being there a few days before the wedding, be there on the actual wedding of course, and then leave the next day at some point like I'm assuming most guests will. That would give him plenty of time to get home.

Plus, Jordan got out of calling an actual game to attend Kathryn's wedding with JoJo, which is a bigger deal to get out of something like that IMO. I'm sure if needed to and if they wanted to play it safe they could always get someone to fill in for Jordan considering it's only three hours of radio.

I hope we get some awesome pictures.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem