SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:40 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BO3hPGTAq_Q/

This is hilarious! It's true, both Jo and BBJ are now parenting Jackie and not giving him any space to develop into his own man (pup).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

america - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:58 pm

aviej wrote:
Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Yeah but I love that. she is so affectionate even BBJ couldn't resist laugh out loud
and Im happy he is giving all of that back to her
I don't think he was all that resistant to being affectionate about 5 minutes into meeting her laugh out loud:
https://instagram.com/p/BFxev7pvV5u/

Yeah but remember in their first meeting, she initiated holding his hand. When he got the first impression rose, he was gonna hug and or kiss her on the cheek and she brought his face into hers for a kiss. Plus on that hot make out on the steps after he told her how much he loved her, I saw her pull his hips into hers. Then on the pool party cocktail I specifically saw when JoJo looked at the cameras then made a quick pass for Jordan's crotch on the bench! Check it out! I saw it with my own eyes. I'd say that she may be more sexually aggressive. Or at least she was on the show. Maybe tables have turned but who knows. These two though... eyedrool

What?!?!? She grabbed his crotch? I'm off to YT now. giggling rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Here's the proof. This is rated R.

america - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 5 1h4udl12

ETA: It's my own gif.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:20 pm

aviej wrote:Here's the proof. This is rated R.

I'm laugh out loud'ing and this was when he picked her up and she started immediately whining and crying to him that he's not committed yet, 1 day into the show laugh out loud 

And he just snapped, he's home and has been home so they've just been quiet. He posted shilling fan fit fun and did it in their own special dorky way laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:28 pm

aviej wrote:Here's the proof. This is rated R.

america - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 5 1h4udl12

JoJo!! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Yaaay so happy to see these two goofy weirdos. This is the best way to do advertisements. And BBJ with lipgloss? who would've thought laugh out loud. Way to be a sport!! The things he has to do to keep his queen happy awwww

Last edited by elena.shayk on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:31 pm

Jordan is such a baddy that he even looks hot with lipgloss on laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:42 pm

He looks so pweeddy!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:46 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOItOu4gMvU/?taken-by=jrodgers11

Just from this photo, they both look like they have a great time together! I'm so happy for them!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Jordan in a girly voice: "My lipgloss is popping" laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Jo's hair looks lighter in the snaps, I'm feeling it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:Jo's hair looks lighter in the snaps, I'm feeling it.

That's the first thing i noticed, but then i was like maybe its just the lighting. But either way it looks great, she got a lil haircut aswel from what i could see yes
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem