SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by elena.shayk Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:47 pm

Their house is so clean! laugh out loud
Yes I noticed the picture so cute!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:49 pm

I love all the flowers in the house, and the bed in the guest bedroom is so cool!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Jason Fitz, Jordan's co-host for the radio show, tweeted about being in studio with him Sunday night. Wherever they're filming it, it looks like they need to do it together. Jason is based out of Nashville and the options for the ESPN Radio studios are Dallas, Boston, LA and NY. 

I still say they're doing it in Dallas since Jordan lives there and that's the quickest flight for Jason. It's a little over a hour.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:46 pm

I think Jason does a daily morning show in Nashville for ESPN radio too. It must be a local affiliate so they could do it from Nashville too.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:50 pm

everly wrote:I think Jason does a daily morning show in Nashville for ESPN radio too. It must be a local affiliate so they could do it from Nashville too.
Which could be great fun too because Jo and A seem friendly now and Luke and BBJ are obviously bestie bros.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:52 pm

How's this radio show going to work for Matt's wedding? Also Jojo is going to LA tomorrow until I'm assuming next week cause of the purse party.. So they can't leave to the BVi until later

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:01 pm

The radio show doesn't start until 9:00pm on Sunday's. Matt's wedding is Saturday. There's a big family party happening on Friday, so I'm assuming JoJo and Jordan will head out there like Wednesday or Thursday of next week and then leave at some point Sunday to be home in time for Sunday night. 

That would be cool if they were able to do the show in Nashville too. Maybe they can work out a schedule where one guy travels one week and then switches off.

Sorry, I must have missed it, but how do we know JoJo's leaving for LA tomorrow?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Becca tweeted Jojo will be in town Wednesday.. So I assumed she wasn't lying, but who knows. Unless she has prior obligations I don't think she would leave Jordan that far in advance.. However, if Jordan is doing the radio show in Nashville then maybe he will leave for the weekend to catch up win his friends!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Boshem wrote:Becca tweeted Jojo will be in town Wednesday.. So I assumed she wasn't lying, but who knows. Unless she has prior obligations I don't think she would leave Jordan that far in advance.. However, if Jordan is doing the radio show in Nashville then maybe he will leave for the weekend to catch up win his friends!
laugh out loud I don't see that happening (separate fun trips without each other), just doesn't scream Jo to me for some odd reason laugh out loud She is probably heading for work/event IMO.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Here's a new interview with JoJo in regards to their house:
http://www.mydomaine.com/moving-in-together-advice/slide13

For some reason the link takes you to the bottom of the interview. Just scroll all the way back up to start from the top.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Here's a new interview with JoJo in regards to their house:
http://www.mydomaine.com/moving-in-together-advice/slide13

For some reason the link takes you to the bottom of the interview. Just scroll all the way back up to start from the top.
Thanks for posting!! What a great interview, she's so down to earth and normal, it blows my mind laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:01 pm

So Jordan posted this on twitter:

Finally people catching on with my secret to life #nudeaintrude

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 47 C4csy310

JoJo's one lucky woman, I'll say that much!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem