SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:35 pm

She looks beautiful! Love her hair!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:47 pm

https://twitter.com/accesshollywood/status/829774610203713537

That was a fun segment! There was some quick talk about Jordan in the beginning and the end. They're enjoying the engaged life and are happy to be living a normal life in Dallas, so they're not in a rush to get married right now. Life has been busy for them recently, so she told Jordan to not do anything crazy for Valentine's Day, but she knows he'll have something planned.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:13 pm

I enjoyed watching the segment. It's amazing how down to earth JoJo is when it comes to pretty much everything. She told him not to go over the top for their V-day and she's comfortable sitting on the couch. How many fiancés or gfs would say that for their first V-day together! But I am sure whatever he/they have planned it would be intimate, meaningful and not ridiculously expensive.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:27 pm

I'm not so sure JoJo was involved in whatever the other bachelorettes were doing, because it looks like they're heading home today (from what Emily posted on IG.)

Is there a way to watch the JoJo segment online? I missed it!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:33 pm

I'm not sure either, although she was MIA all of yesterday when she got to LA. I think Kaitlyn grabbed dinner with Ashley and Jillian the other night, but it looks like Kaitlyn was in town for another event too. I think it might have been for just the married bachelorettes with babies.

Len, I posted the link in my post above!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm not so sure JoJo was involved in whatever the other bachelorettes were doing, because it looks like they're heading home today (from what Emily posted on IG.)

Is there a way to watch the JoJo segment online? I missed it!

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FAdLzOCa8&feature=youtu.be&t=36s
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Do you guys think Jojo and Jordan will have an engagement similar to Kaitlyns? I totally do.. Cause it seems like their life is too busy right now to get married

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Boshem wrote:Do you guys think Jojo and Jordan will have an engagement similar to Kaitlyns? I totally do.. Cause it seems like their life is too busy right now to get married
I don't think it's what Jo wants but who knows, they may also be too lazy to plan one laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Well, it's been 9 months. If I got engaged on this show, I wouldn't even think seriously about planning a wedding until a year or so into it.  I still think late 2017 or early to mid 2018. Basically a year or so from now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 pm

I agree with Ash2214 that we will see a wedding most likely late 2017. They've been very vocal and quite certain when asked about their wedding to be in 2017. We are not privy to and planning being done by them or their surrogates. I think it will be this year.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:55 pm

I think for them the desire is there to get married, IMO. I don't think they'd be comfortable shacking up indefinitely. I think they are more traditional than Kaitlyn and Shawn in that regard. At the same token however, Jordan just relocated to Dallas, he has two mnew jobs. They still need to get into a regular routine, IMO. Also, though this may be a minor point (to some degree) I think Jordan would want the media circus surrounding his family to boil down and for all family members to reunited before walking down the aisle. So that I don't see them getting married before Spring or Fall 2018 at best.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:58 pm

I say late 2017 or early 2018. Regardless of family or media circus, I would guess Jo's wants come first here and this would be a major want from her perespective IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem