SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by aviej Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:39 am

limoncello wrote:Someone please advise me on where I can get that velvet top, I'm completely in love with it JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 53 3806527698 Jojo looks so amazing, side part is my favourite look on her.

Here's the link to the tweet on where you can get it:
https://twitter.com/starstylecom/status/829755692269596672
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:50 am

elena.shayk wrote:Ino he posted that video like 4 days ago? and today she randomly comments so cute!
Im actually excited what they're doing for Valentines, BBJ has sure planned something!!
She talked about how she would be okay with watching a movie on their couch, so by her saying that, it seems to me they will be in Dallas. I'm guessing she will fly home after the event on Monday or fly home early Tuesday.  I wouldn't be surprised if they spend a couple of days at home and then fly out with her family for Matt's wedding

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:05 am

Ash2214 wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Ino he posted that video like 4 days ago? and today she randomly comments so cute!
Im actually excited what they're doing for Valentines, BBJ has sure planned something!!
She talked about how she would be okay with watching a movie on their couch, so by her saying that, it seems to me they will be in Dallas. I'm guessing she will fly home after the event on Monday or fly home early Tuesday.  I wouldn't be surprised if they spend a couple of days at home and then fly out with her family for Matt's wedding

Yeah most probably THE day will be spent in Dallas. And then pack up their stuff and go to the island for the wedding. Love it! The wedding should be super fun.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:14 pm

JoJo's up early again and will be on some news channel this morning it appears:
https://twitter.com/contourfossa/status/830060753323335681

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:17 pm

If she has to be away from BBJ, glad she's at least reality tv star working laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:03 pm

She was on the news this morning promoting Ryan Seacrest's charity event. Some quick Jordan talk in the very beginning. I like how she said she knows the track record hasn't been great, although it's better now, but it's all about how you live your life after the show ends:

http://ktla.com/2017/02/10/jojo-recommends-trying-out-for-the-bachelor/

Also, just to add this, in terms of a tv wedding, she says she would never sacrifice that day just to have it on television. If it can't be done how she would want it, she would pass on the tv wedding. Good for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Jo is lucky. She has the resources not to need a tv wedding and the intelligence on her own to put her relationship first AND a protective family and Baddy who IMO would put the brakes on real fast if she started to get swayed by tptb for any reason.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:13 pm

I love these two! They are my most favorite Bach couple Evah!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She was on the news this morning promoting Ryan Seacrest's charity event. Some quick Jordan talk in the very beginning. I like how she said she knows the track record hasn't been great, although it's better now, but it's all about how you live your life after the show ends:

http://ktla.com/2017/02/10/jojo-recommends-trying-out-for-the-bachelor/

Also, just to add this, in terms of a tv wedding, she says she would never sacrifice that day just to have it on television. If it can't be done how she would want it, she would pass on the tv wedding. Good for her.
Good answer about a TV wedding, but I guess it’s not happening then. Sad for us, but good for them IMO.
She also had the chance to say that her real estate job is the same as before the show, and the conditions haven’t changed. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 53 1f44d

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 pm

She technically didn't say she wouldn't do the televised wedding. She just stated she wouldn't sacrifice the special day to have it televised. If she was comfortable with how it would be done, she would do it.

These two are just lucky enough hat if they wanted to, they could get married on an island that apparently Obama visits laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:39 pm

See this is perhaps where I have a difference of opinion from the masses on the forum. I haven't heard Jordan comment on it recently, but in all the interviews they were asked about a TV wedding, they both seemed to embrace the idea. So my gut impression is that they would want to do it provided, as JoJo says, it's done the way she wants. Once they get the terms they want, I think they'd go for it, IMO. If there are some non-negotiables, then of course they won't hesitate to do things their way. My impression of TPTB is that JoJo is generally one of the most liked Bachettes in the show's history, IMO. CH obviously adores her and I think the producers as well because of her authentic personality. Put aside their feelings for her significant other, I think she is generally highly favored. They even game them an engagement gift of a vacay to Nemacolin, something which, if memory serves me correctly, is not commonly done.

So I think they would offer it to her - they did a TV wedding for couples with much lower SM ratings before and I think they generally like her. It's just a matter of what package they would offer which would be the deal breaker for JoJo and Jordan, IMO.

As to what the final wedding would look like and how it would be done - on air or off air, remains to be seen. But I am not prepared to write off the possibility of them strongly considering the opportunity, IMO if things are done their way. I think the two major decisions that they may not have control over is the location - it'll be in CA and the size and composition of the guest list. I think pretty much everything else would be how JoJo would want it. So I think the latter tidbit - size and composition of the wedding is going to be the deciding factor for these two. All in my IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:59 pm

I think Jojo would consider it more than Jordan. He liked a couple tweets months ago saying he shouldn't do it because they wouldn't have control over the guest list etc. IA that it's not off the table but I do think because they don't need to have the wedding televised for financial reasons, it'd be easier for them to potentially turn it down.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem