SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She technically didn't say she wouldn't do the televised wedding. She just stated she wouldn't sacrifice the special day to have it televised. If she was comfortable with how it would be done, she would do it.

These two are just lucky enough hat if they wanted to, they could get married on an island that apparently Obama visits laugh out loud

her statement is plus 10 points for me. they are smart about their decisions that seem to align with their values. IMO once the show is done and one finds himself a great partner, the rest should be kept in private. Of course these televised thingies would generate some money for a good good living, but IMO it's not worth the scrutiny that often just damages the relationship. Jojo's attitude seems to be whatever comes, we will appreciate and if not, our life will still be fine. I must say I got a lot of respect for her and Jordan after the show, which IMO shows their true bond better. I have high hopes for these two.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 54 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Isabel123 Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 54 NjG8NJIN?format=jpg&name=600x314
https://twitter.com/ktlaENT/status/830144996552503296

I like her blouse in this pic. Great short interview, it's good that Jojo is self aware of the success rate of couples from the Bachelorette and I loved her answer on the TV wedding.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:06 pm

For selfish reasons, I want them to have a TV wedding, but truthfully I think they should run far, far away from MF and his minions!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 am

I just saw Becca's insta story and Jo is in the backseat texting and unhappy/whiny Becca and Robert ate all her fries laugh out loud she's such a lil dork.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:11 am

This girl is on a roll with Soul Cycle. Can't stop, won't stop laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BQWw01FjT13/

I think Todd must have made it to Nashville. There's been some sightings of Jordan out tonight in Nashville. I hope he enjoys his bestie/brother time the next couple of days. I'm still so curious to see how these recordings of the radio show will work.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:07 am

Alanna wrote:I just saw Becca's insta story and Jo is in the backseat texting and unhappy/whiny Becca and Robert ate all her fries laugh out loud she's such a lil dork.

Did you see their rant yesterday on Becca's snapchat about how they can eat a hamburger because they take care of themselves? Hilarious. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:32 am

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:I just saw Becca's insta story and Jo is in the backseat texting and unhappy/whiny Becca and Robert ate all her fries laugh out loud she's such a lil dork.

Did you see their rant yesterday on Becca's snapchat about how they can eat a hamburger because they take care of themselves? Hilarious. laugh out loud
No! Sometimes I forget to watch Becca's stories laugh out loud That sounds like them. I can't help it, I love that they both own their silliness and clumsiness and general, occasional messiness laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:39 am

Yeah, for whatever reason JoJo and Becca were getting a lot of flack for eating a McDonald's cheeseburger laugh out loud some of the comments were so weird. I'm glad Becca and JoJo addressed it and in their own hilarious way and said you can eat junk food once in a while and still have a healthy diet and work out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:21 am

The Jared on the left is one of Jordan's best friends who JoJo has already a met a few times and the Jared in the middle is friends with Jordan and his brother Luke. 

https://instagram.com/p/BQYKzVDBFSv/

It looks like he got a haircut. I love when he has it a little bit shorter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:24 am

Yass BBJ needs to look fresh for the wedding laugh out loud
Love the haircut and that big smile!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The Jared on the left is one of Jordan's best friends who JoJo has already a met a few times and the Jared in the middle is friends with Jordan and his brother Luke. 

https://instagram.com/p/BQYKzVDBFSv/

It looks like he got a haircut. I love when he has it a little bit shorter.

I agree Ash, that short haircut suited him. It's a good time for him to bond with his best friends in Nashville while Jojo is doing her own stuff in LA. They are really good in managing their time, balancing work, leisure, time with friends and families and celebrate events together.

I'm assuming that he will be doing the pilot episode of his radio show with Jason in Nashville?

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:31 pm

^ I'm assuming so and we'll find out tomorrow. I'm guessing they've worked out some sort of system in regards to traveling for it and what not.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem