SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Isabel123 Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@JoelleFletcher: @JRodgers11 has been slaving away in the kitchen for hours and I feel like I'm having one of those 'Mr. Clean' moments.

Girl, I get ya laugh out loud

I have to give Jordan A+ for effort, the IG pic caption, the bouquet of roses and now cooking for Joelle.

For those interested, an article about Jojo and Becca's friendship

https://twitter.com/FLAREfashion/status/831595107925123072

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/jojo-fletcher-becca-tilley-besties/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

repost - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 am

Was this date they were swimming with seals in Uruguay?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:05 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Was this date they were swimming with seals in Uruguay?  
Yes! The one where they both realized they have something special, iirc. Ahhh!! laugh out loud the cheesiest

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:56 am

Now there's a man IN LOVE. He doesn't care about how he looks to the world and wants to show his love for his Joelle. I love how he said she's his best friend. I see it so evidently with these two.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:58 am

Cila51290 wrote:Now there's a man IN LOVE. He doesn't care about how he looks to the world and wants to show his love for his Joelle. I love how he said she's his best friend. I see it so evidently with these two.
I think how it looks to the rest of the world is that this is a super confident, good looking and now successful guy that loves and adores his fiancée. I can't even imagine other dudes teasing him about this because the rest of him is so intimidating IMO laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:07 am

Jordan has great hands! Very manly, strong hands. I can see why he was a QB in his earlier years.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:24 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I'm dead.  :thud   This photo is HOT!  

I know right?! NO ONE would believe that that was their first date if they didn't see the episodes unfold. It's so electrifying! :hearts love:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:17 am

I wonder who took this photo? Probably one of the handlers. What I find fascinating is that whoever took the photo captured a strong moment of passion between these two. This was a real photo...not staged.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:18 am

I can't get over how big baddys hands are, especially in comparison to Jo's whole tiny body laugh out loud They're the cutest best friend team ever.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:28 pm

That pic is everything! And the caption is even better. Baddy is so sweet his love for her is unconditional. Jo must've been smitten by his sweet gestures yesterday. Also I'm very happy they didn't go all OTT, infact they enjoyed the day privately!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:43 pm

Her aunt Nikki posted a pic saying they're gonna stay in Villa Rockstar, Eden Rock in St Barth's. And Brittany commented saying see you tomorrow. So probably they're leaving tomorrow. I searched the hotel (yes I'm guilty) and its freaking beautiful and luxurious!! http://www.edenrockhotel.com/eng/accommodation/villas-ultraluxe/villa-rockstar/?
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:21 pm

JoJo's response to Jordan's gesture yesterday...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQjGxf0gwq4/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher
repost - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 61 16464210

joelle_fletcher My favorite place to be. Thank you for making yesterday and every other day so very special to me. @jrodgers11
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem