SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by aviej Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:08 pm

Seems like this forum will be busy this weekend :Woah-hoo: Quite a few snaps for the day already. Looks like Rachel is on the boat with them and maybe her significant other?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:10 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Yeah its not Jackson
Also I'm trying to figure out who the other girl is with the cap. laugh out loud
They flew with JoJo's other aunt and her daughter Nikki! I found them during sleuthing for Ben's season laugh out loud JoJo's cousin nikki is around JoJo's age and I believe and they live in CA. 

Jordan making fun of his Joelle in the cockpit laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 pm

aviej wrote:Seems like this forum will be busy this weekend :Woah-hoo: Quite a few snaps for the day already. Looks like Rachel is on the boat with them and maybe her significant other?

If that's her SO than dang! These girls got some hottt guys laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Yeah its not Jackson
Also I'm trying to figure out who the other girl is with the cap. laugh out loud
They flew with JoJo's other aunt and her daughter Nikki! I found them during sleuthing for Ben's season laugh out loud JoJo's cousin nikki is around JoJo's age and I believe and they live in CA. 

Jordan making fun of his Joelle in the cockpit laugh out loud
Why do I think it's so adorable that when addressing her directly, he always calls her Joelle but when talking about her it's Jojo? I guess he's taken the full rights to her official name laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Both Jordan and Jojo posted snaps on the boat on their way to Necker Island. Beautiful pictures of the lovebirds on vacation. Lovely kiss between J&J. Jojo popped the champagne and then noticed her phone battery is down to 10 percent. They look so relaxed and enjoying the family bo ding.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:40 pm

I'm just now able to watch all of the snaps fully. What a freaking life these two get to live. I wish I got to hop on a boat, drink champagne, and get dropped off on a private island to stay in a house that looks like it's straight out of a magazine. Holy crap laugh out loud

I don't know if all of these snaps on the way there are a good sign or not. I don't know if it means they're more inclined to show their adventures this weekend or if they sent all these out and now we'll get nothing until next week laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Beautiful to see that Jordan seems to be so comfortable around Jojo's family. Also some pix in Instagram.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm just now able to watch all of the snaps fully. What a freaking life these two get to live. I wish I got to hop on a boat, drink champagne, and get dropped off on a private island to stay in a house that looks like it's straight out of a magazine. Holy crap laugh out loud

I don't know if all of these snaps on the way there are a good sign or not. I don't know if it means they're more inclined to show their adventures this weekend or if they sent all these out and now we'll get nothing until next week laugh out loud
I know!!! Such an amazing life. I hope it continues for them forever Smiley

And I think the snapping frequency will be set by Baddy since Jo is always happy to snap with Becca, so imo, it's up to his mood if he wants to keep snapping them or not. I guess we'll see.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:13 pm

I love that Ben and Jordan have become besties for real:
https://instagram.com/p/BQl42HXgAb1/

I also love the hashtag #malandmattrimony Smiley so clever!

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I love that Ben and Jordan have become besties for real:
https://instagram.com/p/BQl42HXgAb1/
Ahh so cute!! See, everyone, Ben can be a total teddy bear too laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:18 pm

We've already gotten more out of them in one day on neckar than the entire Mexico trip so i'm a pretty happy camper.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 pm

She's wearing her engagement necklace. So happy they posted several snaps today, looking forward for tomorrows barbeque party and the wedding event on Saturday. I noticed  that Jordan was carrying all their luggage while Jojo seems empty handed.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=tyah
goals - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 64 C40xQcDXUAUafj1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQl6LvUF5l6/?taken-by=wordsforthesoul2

Cannot get enough of them
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem