SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:29 pm

That last pic. Does Jo look happy and bliss-ed out or nahh?? Can't tell laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Isabel123 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I love that Ben and Jordan have become besties for real:
https://instagram.com/p/BQl42HXgAb1/
Ahh so cute!! See, everyone, Ben can be a total teddy bear too laugh out loud

I love the bromance between Ben and Jordan.

More cute stills taken from their snaps today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQl5i69jjyt/?taken-by=teamjojordan

laugh out loud by @teamjojordan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQl1Nl_gfiR/?taken-by=anz_vi17

My favorites are on vacation
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Seeing that pic of Ben and Jordan was a bit bitter sweet. It appears he's the only one that's not coupled up. I hope he finds his happily ever after soon.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:38 pm

aviej wrote:Seeing that pic of Ben and Jordan was a bit bitter sweet. It appears he's the only one that's not coupled up. I hope he finds his happily ever after soon.
But does he want to be? He seems similar to Baddy to me in that way: perfectly happy and confident being single and enjoying his own life until if/when he finds someone that's worth it to give up that life for IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:54 pm

You can see JoJo in the back laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BQmEEahA7Zl/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Is that a Persian thing they are doing? The music sounds indigenous.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:12 am

I saw in JoJo's latest snap that JoJo's brother Peter and his wife Emily were sitting down across from JoJo and Jordan at the table. Jordan seems to be with Ben and Matt very frequently since they're in Dallas with him and I think he's been around Rachel a good amount too, but Peter lives in Arizona, so this will be some nice quality time for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:56 am

Isabel123 wrote:She's wearing her engagement necklace. So happy they posted several snaps today, looking forward for tomorrows barbeque party and the wedding event on Saturday. I noticed  that Jordan was carrying all their luggage while Jojo seems empty handed.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=tyah
Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 65 C40xQcDXUAUafj1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQl6LvUF5l6/?taken-by=wordsforthesoul2

Cannot get enough of them

Ahhhhh...more GOALS! cheerleader Jordan is so hawt! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:03 am

Is this her brother who's the doctor that's getting married? Also is this party" dancing on the table tonight on the island? Nice to see JoJo & Jordan so happy and living a good life. I read that JoJo's family is fairly wealthy, aside from her father being a Dr. is the family in other business's as well? anyone know?just curious.TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:13 am

seems like our lovebirds have called it a night. jojo is talking about keeping the mosquitos out.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:13 am

Jolena wrote:Is this her brother who's the doctor that's getting married? Also is this party" dancing on the table tonight on the island? Nice to see JoJo & Jordan so happy and living a good life. I read that JoJo's family is fairly wealthy, aside from her father being a Dr. is the family in other business's as well? anyone know?just curious.TIA
We've found from social media that JoJo's father is a doctor, her mother is a nurse, her sister Rachel is also a nurse, her brothers Ben and Matt are CEO's of a children's hospital in Dallas, the CEO's of the Patton Hope Foundation (they do incredible charity work) and I also believe they run other businesses on the side, and her brother Peter is a resident physician in a hospital along with his wife. They're all pretty much in the medical field in some way.

It's her oldest brother Matt who is getting married Saturday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:14 am

btw meant to mention jojo's dainty and beautiful nightie

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem