SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AccessHollywood - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Is this her brother who's the doctor that's getting married? Also is this party" dancing on the table tonight on the island? Nice to see JoJo & Jordan so happy and living a good life. I read that JoJo's family is fairly wealthy, aside from her father being a Dr. is the family in other business's as well? anyone know?just curious.TIA
We've found from social media that JoJo's father is a doctor, her mother is a nurse, her sister Rachel is also a nurse, her brothers Ben and Matt are CEO's of a children's hospital in Dallas, the CEO's of the Patton Hope Foundation (they do incredible charity work) and I also believe they run other businesses on the side, and her brother Peter is a resident physician in a hospital along with his wife. They're all pretty much in the medical field in some way.

It's her oldest brother Matt who is getting married Saturday.

Interesting., Thanks Ash Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

AccessHollywood - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:22 pm

PSA!!!! BADDY IS SHIRTLESS IN JOJO'S LATEST SNAP! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:25 pm

They are literally in paradise!!!! Wow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:34 pm

I can't get over it. It looks unreal! I really hope we get snaps of the actual wedding because I really want to see how it's set up because I've never seen a place as beautiful as this and I'm not even there.

I laughed when I saw JoJo's cousin fall on the trampoline laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQnkK5sDYcE/
Such a natural beauty!!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:41 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQnquRtlUxh/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps&hl=en

Have I ever mentioned that Jordan is hot?!?! rofl drooling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQmS9OUlzpw/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps&hl=en

This is cute! I have to laugh at how comfortable they are snapchatting from their bed! laugh out loud :shocked!: AccessHollywood - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 66 3806527698

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:57 pm

I was expecting that Jordan would be very adept on the trampoline but he was not. Of course when Jojo asked him to show his backflip, he said no. He actually did not do a back flip. Both of them are just having fun on the trampoline.
Jojo was feeding the lemur who was perched on Jordan's shoulder. She was complaining g that the lemur was drooling but Jordan said its okay since it was hungry.
Noticed Jojo's hair is absent of her usual curls but still very beautiful. Of course Jordan was talking in his Australian accent. Looks like a lot of fun for both of them

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Yassss! Keep them snaps coming!! laugh out loud
So much fun they're having, nope not jealous at all!
Im literally refreshing my SC after every 2 mins laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:06 pm

It's from their snap, but this is adorable:
https://instagram.com/p/BQn3i8xFNjP/

They must be having such an incredible time. I hope they keep it up with the snaps because it all just looks so amazing. We're vicariously living through them laugh out loud they did nothing on social media the whole time they were in Mexico, but this trip is so damn cool that they probably can't help but share how amazing it is.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:09 pm

At first I thought that was Rachel with him kissing the lemur and thought WTF!! laugh out loud What an amazing trip.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:37 pm

I need to know where she got her ruffle bikini top from because it looks adorable and so is this snap:
https://instagram.com/p/BQn3Rt5l44n/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem