SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AccessHollywood - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:10 pm

It's good to know we can always rely on JoJo to get sappy when she misses him because he's away for work laugh out loud

It might not be the picture we wanted with him in his tux, but it's adorable.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

AccessHollywood - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Boshem Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Since I'm new I don't know if you guys have mentioned it.. After the finale of The bachelorette RS said Jojo and Jordan would be the couple to prove their love via SM to everyone.. If anything they have been the complete opposite, mainly enjoying their time together and sharing the odd pictures just because they are a couple who are engaged (like any other couple would do IMO). Now months later, they look more in love and they're often absent from sm and we only know they're together because of fan sightings.. It confuses me cause he still doesn't believe their love and will do anything to talk ill about them insinuating they'll never walk down the aisle etc.. :S will he ever eat his words? Seriously. It annoys me

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's good to know we can always rely on JoJo to get sappy when she misses him because he's away for work laugh out loud

It might not be the picture we wanted with him in his tux, but it's adorable.
It is so cute! I love the fresh faced, no makeup look on the cutest little Ette to ever exist laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:28 pm

@Alanna, JoJo is one of the few girls from this franchise that actually looks her best with little to no make up on IMO. She always looks great, but I love her natural look and her hair is incredible.

@Boshem, we have talked about how awesome it is that JoJo and Jordan did the exact opposite of what the azz said they would do. He has had to back down a bit though. While he doesn't think they will get married, he's openly admitted he doesn't have a source on them and doesn't have any sort of in when it comes to them and at this point, it's just his opinion, which given the crap he said, he obviously won't change his tune now. He did acknowledge in a post a couple of weeks ago that he was surprised to see how JoJo went back to normal life post show since he thought she had the it factor and would be exploring LA. 

Let's not waste our time in talking about that guy anymore though laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:33 pm

@ash2214 yes I agree with your statement- don't give him any more attention then he thinks he deserves.. I personally knew Jojo wouldn't be an LA girl as she was the one scouted for this opportunity, she didn't apply regularly like the girls who did want a career out of SM.. Jojo is not very good at SM anyway *laughing emoji* I agree he has no sources. It's just comical when people ask about them he is so malicious and bitter. Oh well, live and let live I guess!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Baddy recent fav heartbeat

@bobgoff
None of us really fall in love, we just stop making everything about ourselves, and love floods into the space selfishness leaves behind.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:01 pm

^^ I think someone else is getting sappy after a day or two. laugh out loud
That quote fits so well with things he said on the show - how meeting her changed him.
One of these days you guys will have to stop calling him Baddy though. Doesn't fit anymore.  Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:32 pm

These two are adorbs! When DOESN'T she sit on his lap? Pool party. Nemacolin. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:34 pm

blueblues wrote:^^ I think someone else is getting sappy after a day or two. laugh out loud
That quote fits so well with things he said on the show - how meeting her changed him.
One of these days you guys will have to stop calling him Baddy though. Doesn't fit anymore.  Smiley

You are right. He is far from a Baddy, but it was a fun nickname for him during the show!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:These two are adorbs!  When DOESN'T she sit on his lap?  Pool party.  Nemacolin.  giggling

You know it's her favorite place to be laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Nah, he'll always be Baddy to me nickname wise because it shows how far he's come, IMO.  

And my guess is the Baddy comes out still at times, but its only for Jojo to see, laugh at and enjoy.  Hugesmile :uptonogood laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:You are right.   He is far from a Baddy, but it was a fun nickname for him during the show!
Ladybug82 wrote:Nah, he'll always be Baddy to me nickname wise because it shows how far he's come, IMO.  

And my guess is the Baddy comes out still at times, but its only for Jojo to see, laugh at and enjoy.  Hugesmile :uptonogood laugh out loud

Yeah I know. I was just kidding.
I tried to stay unspoiled, so I was never in on those nicknames when the season aired. It took me a while to understand what BBJ meant. laugh out loud

So, still a Baddy, but in a good way. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem