SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:09 pm

02.14.2017 - title change from Potential Lead to General Discussion

Lucky 13, who will it be? Post any opinions on who the next lead should be, who might be, reasons why, and general discussion or clues as the season progresses!

Corrine

Lots of screen time, in epi 1 and 2 and it appears she'll be around for awhile.
Nick giving her roses inspite of her behaviour.

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  Jan 9
1 hour to a dramatic night that will set this house on fire! #thebachelor

Nick Viall Retweeted
It's a Corrine alarm blaze followed by Liz explosion RT @mholton59: @chrisbharrison what fire do u want me call 911 or something

Not supposed to talk about this but @fleissmeister is in talks with Corinne's Nanny to be #thebachelorette

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Jan 9
If for some strange reason @viallnicholas28 doesn't end up with Corrine, do you think she's too young to be The Bachelorette? #thebachelor
( I read some of the comments to see what the reaction was, actually very funny. MF pretty much got told. laugh out loud )

Nick Viall Retweeted
Corinne's Nanny ‏@corinnesnanny  Jan 9
Corinne's Nanny Retweeted morgs
Don't delete this tweet if you love Corinne. #thebachelor

Corinne's Nanny
‏@corinnesnanny
Oh @viallnicholas28, I remember my little Corinne's first little #2 just like it was yesterday! #thebachelor

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Jan 9
Nick Viall Retweeted Corinne's Nanny
Gold #TheBachelor

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Jan 9
Corinne isn't kidding ...tonight's episode is crazy...weird.. and amazing #TheBachelor is new TONIGHT at 8|7c on ABC!

Nick Viall Retweeted
Glamour ‏@glamourmag  Jan 3
#TheBachelor's @CorinneOly on the 3 things she won't tolerate from @viallnicholas28: http://glmr.co/gnM1Sxu

He retweeted Kimmel's Andi/K's tweet, one on Liz, and various other Bachelor twitter and media vids but not singled anyone out like he has with Corrine.

Hopefully this is all to pump up Corrine, drama, and sexy trash for ratings.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:48 am; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Wow. I didn't know just how much Nick was posting/cheering for Corrine until now! Ugh!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:23 pm

I would be shocked if Corrine was the Bachelorette. The show has never had a villain as the lead, only giving it to nick after his redemption. This just seems like typical hype to me, very similar to how they talked about chad.

My money is on Rachel. Raven and Danielle m as distant seconds. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:28 pm

I say Raven or Rachel.
How will Corrine be able to make it to the RC's if she is cast. OTOH her stylist will have an easy time as she need not wear clothes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Corrine? Please.....NO. We've seen enough of her already. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Yes, Fleiss is messing with fans re: Corrinne just like he did with Chad. As a way of saying no way in He** she'll be the Bachelorette. Making fun of how ridiculous she is. jmo. I really believe they do like to pick a fan favorite. So whoever is getting the most love from fans towards the end...I think//hope for Rachel even though we haven't seen her much yet.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:55 pm

I'm adding Dani M and Vanessa to the list.  After epi 1 I listened to several recap podcasts that were all male hosts or included a male.  From that, the general male consensus seemed to be respect for both these women, the listing of several positive attributes for each, and some mention of each being "wife material".
I think either would bring in some quality male applications, men in their 30s.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:01 pm

If Rachel or Raven don't end up being fan favorites/generating enough buzz, IMO Corinne has a shot. There is a first time for everything.

Personally, I want Rachel. I think she'll be a different lead than past seasons and IMO it'll be interesting to watch something new. Smiley

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:18 pm

They promote whomever is most talked about in a particular episode, because it generates the most interest for the average viewer. The first few episodes are always produced to cater more to the viewers who are in it for the craziness and the drama, with the latter half of the season shifting gears toward the romance. MF tweeting about Corrine is just his way of stirring the pot... but if he continues to imply that she's a serious contender for bachelorette, then that's when I would be "worried".

I also think it's important to keep in mind that most people don't follow the contestants like people on this forum do. In fact, even those that do bachelor related podcasts aren't familiar with quite a few of the women's names yet. People will talk about who's shown on screen and (unfortunately), the last episode only really showed Corrine, Liz, and a bit of Dani M. IMO, I don't think people should be putting too much stock on who the producers and the lead are tweeting or RT-ing about right now. I honestly don't think we'll get a clearer idea of who's in the running to be Bachelorette until we're down to 10 women.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:27 pm

I don't think we will get a clear idea until March 2017. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:24 pm

@Kashathediva IA or 24 hours before the limo's pull up. laugh out loud

I would love to see Dani M. She seems like a sweet caring person.

As far as never having a villain cast for the lead, IMO that's not important, it's who will provide the trash, the sex, the scandal! Whatever issues they had with K if there were any, IMO they loved all that she brought to that season, so much so, they had a major foiler going on. It's too bad she messed it up, it would have been delightful to see Blogger boy get zambonied.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:31 pm

Kaitlyn was very well-liked beforehand though. Just like Ben F and Juan Pablo, who also had very sexual and trashy seasons, but had that ability to initially draw in viewers. Nick's season seems like it's going to make Kaitlyn look like a nun, yet it's performed worse in ratings than three previous bachelor seasons, IIRC. I think they will go back to a normal, well-liked lead, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka