SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I was watching afterbuzz just now and one of the hosts, Kristina, said she has a client who's a bachelor producer, and he said Rachel was their choice for the next Bachelorette before they knew Nick was their choice for The Bachelor.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. It also totally makes sense why they chose Nick as the Bachelor. No way, IMO, would this season have worked if anyone other than Nick was the Bachelor. JMO

I have heard this ^^^ multiple times and seen the storyboarding once for the next season while the current season was on. The show has to be at least one step ahead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:17 pm

My big question is did Nick know and what would have happened if she was the one he really fell for?
And why would it have only worked with Nick? Do you think they couldn't have told any lead to take her to F3?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:26 pm

I knew Rachel was going to be the next Bachelorette when I read the spoiler that she got the FIR. Due to hhe FIR is usually the kiss of death of being F1 and how the show was going on and on about having a WOC as the lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:My big question is did Nick know and what would have happened if she was the one he really fell for?
And why would it have only worked with Nick? Do you think they couldn't have told any lead to take her to F3?

I doubt they let Nick in on it until after filming so he knew to be sure to highlight Rachel in interviews (I do think he was sincere in the things he said). If he chose her, the same thing would have happened if she said no, they'd move on IMO. I think Nick was unique because none of the recent bachelors would have really given Rachel a chance IMO and he was perfect because she's almost exactly his type, casting Nick, pretty much guaranteed she'd go pretty far. If it's true that they wanted Rachel as the lead for as long as they did, then we found the real reason IMO that the offer was pulled from Luke. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Hmmm. There have been leads that made choices TPTB were not happy with and it did not bode well.
My feeling is Nick realized Rachel was being groomed early on, just as Kaitlyn knew Ben was being strongly considered and Ben knew JoJo was being considered. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:15 pm

julychild wrote:
Dessler wrote:Seems like tptb are honestly casting specifically for Rachel.

Thanks for posting this. Aside from showing that casting was tailored to Rachel (they did same for Emily), it also shows that (to me, at least):

1. This interview was Amy's source of the spoiler (the bit above is an outtake, and not in the published interview itself)
2. I read the interview. According to Jen, she interviewed Samuel Jackson on the day "I Am Not Your Negro" was being screened at the ArcLight Cinema. I did some searching, and this was done on the 3rd of February ( Source )
3. Three weeks before the 3rd means they had Rachel, locked down and contract signed, as early as the beginning of January, or even earlier

IMO, announcing her as Bachelorette early could be to give anyone of the chosen guys (didn't RS say that they did the final interviews/selections like 3 weeks ago?) who might not be interested in interracial dating an opportunity to withdraw (once again, like Emily and the single mom thing). Secondly, they might also get some last minute guys to replace whoever withdraws, or bring the final number over 25.

I had a good laugh from his "Don't you need vacuous guys?" statement!

I don't think the show giving extra help really helps in the end. I still don't think who they casted for Emily made sense. But, I guess it doesn't hurt it to try.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm

They have to "try" even if that means next to nothing. IMO they really didn't do any special casting for Emily.
I guess we'll see what the extra trying for Rachel is all about by next July.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:38 pm

For some reson I will think they will be trying extra hard for her. I re-watch the show and I am impress with her family. The guys better have their a game this will not be a walk in the park for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They have to "try" even if that means next to nothing. IMO they really didn't do any special casting for Emily.
I guess we'll see what the extra trying for Rachel is all about by next July.

Gosh, I dont know about that. Emily ended up with the most convincing imo, final three guys ever and this Board was the most divided with camps questioning spoilers to the end. Sean was her Christian Ken, Arie fit with her racing roots and Jeff being the rich philanthropIst (or pretending to be). So maybe it was luck...or great casting.

I hope that professionals come out for chance to date Rachel. She is really the full package like no other and is the magic combo of beautiful, educated, great family, athletic and kind hearted. She is great age for marriage and all around great catch. Plus she likes sports!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:55 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/why-did-rachel-lindsays-dad-skip-bachelor-hometowns-w468029

“He legitimately had business during the hometown date with Nick,” a show source reveals. “He has nothing against the show, so he will definitely be part of The Bachelorette season.”

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:05 pm

This is why I mentioned the other day, IMO the sister should not talk about her father. She is the one that posted on F/B that TPTB pressured the father until the last minute to be filmed causing speculation. Now we get this in the media.

Good to know we'll get to see him during her season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Would the sister make up stuff though? And pressuring dad is definitely something I can see them doing. I'm sure there was some truth there JMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka