SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:12 am

I dont think Rachel is the one who will be moving, I think the guy will be doing the moving this time.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 am

Most of casting is already done.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Rachel will be on Ellen tomorrow.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:02 pm

@bleuberry thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 C5YxPM_XQAEVd0B

Rachel at the Ellen Show. She looks great!!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f60d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f60d

Source: https://twitter.com/EllenD_world
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:39 pm

She is a beauty. I can't wait until her season to see the studs who will be lining up for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Love her cute outfit!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:11 am

A nice article about Rachel. They interviewed a shareholding partner of her law firm(her boss). I am happy that her firm is supportive and she has the option of going back if she choose to.

John Scully, a founding shareholder of Cooper & Scully Law firm in Dallas and Lindsay’s employer, confirmed what Anderson had to say about her.
“Rachel is fantastic in every sense of the word,” he said. “She’s a very talented person.”

Going further than words, the office’s acceptance of Rachel’s reality television ventures and flexibility regarding her career speaks volumes about her value to the firm, the community and her colleagues.
He revealed she’s been given time off for filming — and will again whenever she needs it — but the show really hasn’t affected her legal career at all.
Further, he spoke of “office view parties” held every Monday night to watch Lindsay battle other suitors for Nick’s affection, but he had no opinion about who Lindsay’s perfect suitor would be and dropped no hints regarding her perfect man besides saying that “anyone would be lucky to have her.”

https://marquettewire.org/3966376/ae/rachel-lindsay-marquettes-first-pick/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:53 am

Aww, that's so sweet. It's nice to know there isn't any choosing between her job and the show, since she's worked so hard to get to where she is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:15 am

Thanks for bringing it over. So sweet, especially that last quote.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:17 am

Just to play the devil's advocate: The same was said by at least 2 other "bosses/employers" regarding two other past leads.
Doing one stint on the show and it's post experience does not equal being the lead and that post experience. Usually far different.
Both those past leads were eventually asked very nicely to resign. (even though it was made to look like it was the lead's choice) The bottom line is what is best for the employer/company. Most people are dispensable.
Similar has happened with the F1's.
So --it's early in Rachel's game.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 am

She hates wisconsin weather, laugh out loud the gentleman better be prepared to move to dallas. laugh out loud Is wisconsin not cold weather??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka