Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Sat 14 Jan - 21:19

@Ladybug82 wrote:@atem here you go!  Hugesmile

rotfl Those are perfect!  Thanks.

@mizzoufan wrote:Hoping for Raven or Alexis or even Kristina

I agree about Kristina. Sure wish she or either DLo or DM were the Final 4.
atem

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma on Sun 15 Jan - 10:24

I may be alone but I would love to see Taylor be the Bette, she would rock it.
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 on Sun 15 Jan - 14:48

I've honestly seen way more Raven for Bachelorette than Rachel. I know it's still early on but both have had some airtime with Nick and Rachel even shared a kiss. Do we know if any of the producers follow any of the girls this season? Raven is the storyteller this season & supposedly she won't be getting into conflicts which helps the "perfect ette" storyline. I'm worried about whatever conflict the Rachel vs Vanessa thing will be. It can either be good or hurt Rachel's chances. :/
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2189

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun 15 Jan - 15:21

@Cila51290 wrote:I've honestly seen way more Raven for Bachelorette than Rachel. I know it's still early on but both have had some airtime with Nick and Rachel even shared a kiss. Do we know if any of the producers follow any of the girls this season? Raven is the storyteller this season & supposedly she won't be getting into conflicts which helps the "perfect ette" storyline. I'm worried about whatever conflict the Rachel vs Vanessa thing will be. It can either be good or hurt Rachel's chances. :/
Raven follows 5 producers and CH on IG. I don't think any producers follow cast until they are eliminated but I don't know that as fact.
:yes: Raven has had a lot of ITM time as translator of events. IMO This keeps her in the mind of viewers, one way the edit makes people standout.
Rachel had no date epi 2 so I think epi 3 has to air in order to compare as Rachel will have a date & GD rose time while Raven, like Rachel last week, has no date.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sun 15 Jan - 20:27

@mysthelma wrote:I may be alone but I would love to see Taylor be the Bette, she would rock it.

I always have to remember who Taylor is.  I see it as she is the designated dumpee who warns the Lead about the 'villain' not being there for the right reasons and then being dumped over the villain.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 on Sun 15 Jan - 20:30

@mysthelma wrote:I may be alone but I would love to see Taylor be the Bette, she would rock it.

You are not alone, I would love that also!
George1218

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun 15 Jan - 20:35

I would love Alexis for the lead. She would be so much fun.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Sun 15 Jan - 20:46

They both seem nice, but they're both young.  23, right?  

Think I'll pass.  I can only imagine the young, immature, frat bros we'd get. The late 20s ones we had on Jojo's season were immature, annoying, and bad enough. Let's not go younger. hmmm

JMO
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 7971

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sun 15 Jan - 21:30

Taylor is way too stiff for me. For some reason, right out of the limo, I was not a fan.

I don't get the warm fuzzies at all from her.
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun 15 Jan - 22:38

Because there are a lot of unique and/or bold women this season I think several of them would love to be the next Bette. Should make for interesting SM fan-building.
Some, I suspect, may be wanting to go on BIP as an alternative or goal.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Mon 16 Jan - 0:38

CH said "Corrine is his spirit animal" on Ellen and Elan said "Corrine it to win it" on his twitter. Fortunately I don't think the fan base of Bachelor nation will want her as the Ette. I need to see more of Raven and Rachel to see who is more likely to get the gig....IMO it will be one of these two as our next Ette.
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 on Mon 16 Jan - 9:58

The ff are my $.02: Corrine will need to become villain and then hero in one season to get audience sympathy. ***IMO*** What took Nick 3 seasons/2+ years to rebuild may happen in the next 3 months. I won't discount her yet. BUT though she's 25 she acts like she's in her teens and very entitled, I don't think many 24 - 35 yos will be able to relate to her. She'll be good TV but not sure she is articulate enough to win the more savvy TB watchers.

Taylor on the other hand is the opposite of Corrine in maturity but I feel that she is also entitled because I think it is due to her smarts. I would give her a few more years though to gain a bit more life experience, I think she'll be able to carry the show and convos.
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum