SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@atem here you go!  Hugesmile

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1838857674 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4103285151

rotfl Those are perfect!  Thanks.

mizzoufan wrote:Hoping for Raven or Alexis or even Kristina

I agree about Kristina. Sure wish she or either DLo or DM were the Final 4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:24 am

I may be alone but I would love to see Taylor be the Bette, she would rock it.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:48 pm

I've honestly seen way more Raven for Bachelorette than Rachel. I know it's still early on but both have had some airtime with Nick and Rachel even shared a kiss. Do we know if any of the producers follow any of the girls this season? Raven is the storyteller this season & supposedly she won't be getting into conflicts which helps the "perfect ette" storyline. I'm worried about whatever conflict the Rachel vs Vanessa thing will be. It can either be good or hurt Rachel's chances. :/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I've honestly seen way more Raven for Bachelorette than Rachel. I know it's still early on but both have had some airtime with Nick and Rachel even shared a kiss. Do we know if any of the producers follow any of the girls this season? Raven is the storyteller this season & supposedly she won't be getting into conflicts which helps the "perfect ette" storyline. I'm worried about whatever conflict the Rachel vs Vanessa thing will be. It can either be good or hurt Rachel's chances. :/
Raven follows 5 producers and CH on IG. I don't think any producers follow cast until they are eliminated but I don't know that as fact.
:yes: Raven has had a lot of ITM time as translator of events. IMO This keeps her in the mind of viewers, one way the edit makes people standout.
Rachel had no date epi 2 so I think epi 3 has to air in order to compare as Rachel will have a date & GD rose time while Raven, like Rachel last week, has no date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:27 pm

mysthelma wrote:I may be alone but I would love to see Taylor be the Bette, she would rock it.

I always have to remember who Taylor is.  I see it as she is the designated dumpee who warns the Lead about the 'villain' not being there for the right reasons and then being dumped over the villain.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:30 pm

mysthelma wrote:I may be alone but I would love to see Taylor be the Bette, she would rock it.

You are not alone, I would love that also!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:35 pm

I would love Alexis for the lead. She would be so much fun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:46 pm

They both seem nice, but they're both young.  23, right?  

Think I'll pass.  I can only imagine the young, immature, frat bros we'd get. The late 20s ones we had on Jojo's season were immature, annoying, and bad enough. Let's not go younger. hmmm

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Taylor is way too stiff for me. For some reason, right out of the limo, I was not a fan.

I don't get the warm fuzzies at all from her.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Because there are a lot of unique and/or bold women this season I think several of them would love to be the next Bette. Should make for interesting SM fan-building.
Some, I suspect, may be wanting to go on BIP as an alternative or goal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:38 am

CH said "Corrine is his spirit animal" on Ellen and Elan said "Corrine it to win it" on his twitter. Fortunately I don't think the fan base of Bachelor nation will want her as the Ette. I need to see more of Raven and Rachel to see who is more likely to get the gig....IMO it will be one of these two as our next Ette.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:58 am

The ff are my $.02: Corrine will need to become villain and then hero in one season to get audience sympathy. ***IMO*** What took Nick 3 seasons/2+ years to rebuild may happen in the next 3 months. I won't discount her yet. BUT though she's 25 she acts like she's in her teens and very entitled, I don't think many 24 - 35 yos will be able to relate to her. She'll be good TV but not sure she is articulate enough to win the more savvy TB watchers.

Taylor on the other hand is the opposite of Corrine in maturity but I feel that she is also entitled because I think it is due to her smarts. I would give her a few more years though to gain a bit more life experience, I think she'll be able to carry the show and convos.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka