SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Rachel has a very vibrant personality. I appreciated she quickly got Ellen to double her charitable donation offer to $20,000 if she got both the shoes and wine glass on camera in episode 1. Go Rachel. laugh out loud  I am looking forward to Rachel's season....she has charisma, beauty, moxy and is very well spoken. I hope Rachel breaks the mold and actually goes back to her law career post filming. I will be majorly disappointed if she throws her career away to become a full time reality TV "star." The jury is out for now IMO. laugh out loud
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:58 pm

There is a snippet about Rachel in intouchweekly just some info about her and a friend mentioned how she is football obsessed knows the NFL inside and out and her dream is to become a sports agent. I think a few posters mentioned something similar about her possibly going into something to do with sports career wise after..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:40 pm

She is totally adorable in that Ellen interview!! She is such a charmer and has a natural confidence that some of our former Bachelorettes somewhat lacked.

I hope she can parlay this stint to opening doors that would enable her to become a sports agent. Top agents generally have law degrees so she certainly has the background.

You can also tell she is ready to be a mom. At 31 years old, I believe it.

I am going to be rooting hard for her. I can't recall last time I was this excited for Bachelorette. Woot, woot!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:36 pm

Nooo, Josh. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:53 pm

I got worried for a sec and thought it was going to be about Josh applying or something lool.
Celebrity crush, didn't know she was such a massive fan of Justin Bieber..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:06 am

california90 wrote:

Guys she's honestly the cutest thing ever PINKHEART . She took those shots like a pro too. & I relate to her love for Justin on a spiritual level. heartbeat

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:09 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3dc53a10

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3dc53710

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4265490/The-Bachelorette-Rachel-Lindsay-hangs-Bachelor-BFF.html
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:50 am

That Ellen video. She is just adorable. And I won't even judge her for the Justin Bieber obsession. Lol

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:53 am

ReneeM wrote:
california90 wrote:

Guys she's honestly the cutest thing ever PINKHEART . She took those shots like a pro too. & I relate to her love for Justin on a spiritual level. heartbeat

I wish I could watch this right now!  High clap

It cracked me up that she showed on her Instastory that she had a crush on Justin.

MVMom39forever wrote:She is totally adorable in that Ellen interview!! She is such a charmer and has a natural confidence that some of our former Bachelorettes somewhat lacked.

I hope she can parlay this stint to opening doors that would enable her to become a sports agent. Top agents generally have law degrees so she certainly has the background.

You can also tell she is ready to be a mom. At 31 years old, I believe it.

I am going to be rooting hard for her. I can't recall last time I was this excited for Bachelorette. Woot, woot!!

I see that in her future as well. She'd be one heck of a sports agent!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:56 am

@atem, Justin grabbed Rachel's friend arm but Rachel was the on freaking out about it laugh out loud
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:08 am

Dessler wrote:@atem, Justin grabbed Rachel's friend arm but Rachel was the on freaking out about it laugh out loud

LOL Yeah, I saw that. I like and hate Instastory, because while it's fun to see in the moment stuff, it goes away after 24 hrs and you have to watch from the start of the 24 hr posts they put up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 pm

laugh out loud TMZ tv did this segment yesterday http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_x1zpidb4/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka